C h a p t e r 12 ✂

(OMG, almost 1,000 views! U GUYS ROCK! *Gives u cake and Ice Cream* You deserve it! <3 Well, this is gonna be a fun and long chapter, so PLEASE ENJOY! Love u much, bestiemush, and see you on the flip-side! P.S. Video is random and has nothing to do with chapter, it is also VARY short, as in a few seconds long! :P)

(Your POV)

(It is gonna be Your POV for, like, almost the WHOLE chapter... so please enjoy!)

I wake, a little excited for the banquet that started in a few hours. Papyrus was already in the living room, looking around for something.

"Hey, Paps... what are you doing?"

Papyrus turned to look at me. He had on dark mirrored shades. "I AM GETTING READY FOR THE PARTY, (Y/N)! BOTH SANS ARE ALREADY GETTING READY. THEY DECIDED TO LET YOU REST FOR A LITTLE WHILE LONGER!"

I nodded. "Thanks... they are upstairs, correct?"

"YES, THEY ARE! THEY SHOULD BE DONE GETTING DRESSED BY NOW!"

I said thanks to him and got up and put my bed away. I was gonna head my way up stairs when I heard voices and footsteps coming down.

"Welp... I hope Paps is happy..." Sans and Gaster!Sans rounded the corner, and OH, MY, GOSH!

(Couldn't find a pic of G!Sans in a tux, so lets just say it looked like this but nicer)

I blushed at the fact that Sans had a 'Bad Time' tying his tie, so i walked up to him and fixed it. He looked at me in surprise.

"(Y-Y/N)! You're up! Shit, and I have no clue what you're gonna wear!" He looked at me with a little bit of sadness, till Paps turned around.

"METTATON SHOULD HAVE TONES OF OUTFITS HE COULD LEND (Y/N)! WE MUST GO THERE EARLY THOUGH!"

Both Sans had an unsure look, but decided to go with it anyway.

(Time-skip 'cuz this is gonna be a long chapter anyway...)

We just arrived at Mettaton's place. It was fucking HUGE! Papyrus had found something simple and nice looking, along with his shades, making him look like an under-cover FBI agent. It looked cute! Papyrus had an excuse to have the guards let us through. They were weary at the point that they were letting human (me) through, but went with it anyway.

Like I keep saying, the place was VERY big. And very pink and black, by the looks of it... Out of nowhere, a large voice sounded ahead of us.

"DARLINGS! I am so glad you made it! And as I herd, you have a Human here in distress! But no need to fear, dear! I am here to make you FABULOUS!" I gave her-him... him? a shy smile. How is this a guy? Oh well..

I told the others to wait as I followed Mettaton down the halls into the dressing room. He walked in with me. "Ok, honey... You look took a shower, right?" I nodded. I took one before I came here. "Put this on. I will be back in when you call for me!" And with that, he handed me a dress bag and left.