C h a p t e r 35 ✂

(Omg this song is so sad... also, it goes with the chapter, so don't skip over it! Well, Thanks so much for so many reads and votes! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! No homo... Well, thanks for all the support, and please enjoy this chapter!)

(Your POV)

After the chat I had in Gaster!Sans' mind with him and Gaster, it was thought of to have a picnic by Waterfall. Papyrus wasn't to come home for a little while longer, so we still had time and we didn't think we had to leave a note.

Sans on the other hand, was suppose to be home at around after noon. It was close to 6 at dusk.

Must be that Rebecca girl keeping him...

I was snapped out of my thoughts when a severe pain struck in my temple. (oh, bet you thought I forgot!) It was a searing pain, much worse then it ever had been.

I dropped to my knees with my hands on my head where the pain was. I grimaced hard at the feeling.

The pain stopped about a minute later. G!Sans was at my side. Oh, must've not noticed him... He had a look in his eyes that told me that he was worried sick over my well-being. I had learned about my sudden and random 'changes' several times and learned to control them. But this time was... different. I didn't feel right. It felt like something horrible happened.

I ended up shaking the feeling away and finished prepping for the luncheon.

(Time-skip)

We decided to take the long way to our destination. Although I was noticeably tense from what had happened not long ago; the gentle breeze calmed me. It didn't tale long before we arrived.

My breath was taken away. The cavern's ceiling rose far above us. A simple hole t the top let in the remains of sunlight from the day. A few giant blue glowing mushrooms were scattered among the smaller ones, along with the whispers of what I believed were blue forget-me-nots. The lush grass swayed slowly as a small breeze came in, causing a few ripples to occur in the nearby river.

We pulled up to the side of the water, I taking my shoes off to dip my feet in. The waster was cool and soothing. G!Sans layed out a blanket and set the food we packed on it.

Shyren swam peacefully past and i gave here a quick wave. Instead, she only glanced at me with wide, worried eyes and hurried off, as if for her life. I was scared...

So I followed her.

(I LEAVE YOU THERE MY PRECIOUS PINEAPPLE SLICES! I am SOO sorry, but I am tired and sleep sounds nice right about now. Don't worry! I will update tomorrow! And then it will be the moment you have all bee waiting for: For if Sans lives or dies! I already have an idea in mind, so their is no changing it! SEE YOU ON THE FLIP-SIDE, BESTIEMUSH!)