C h a p t e r 29 ✂

(Part 1)

(Part 1)

(More than 12k views and almost 700 votes?!? *cries* I DON'T DESERVE THIS!!! U guys are awesome! Also, the idea for this update by realnewerthmattana. Thanks for the Idea!!! Welp, this is gonna be a long chapter, so sit back and enjoy the ride! Sorry for slow updates [school] and also the pic link thing is mean right now...)

(Papyrus' POV)

I feel quite horribly for (Y/N) having the tumor in her brain. Both Sans' are getting quite depressed about the idea that she may not last much longer. I just greatly hope that Alphys would find a way to help her soon!

It has been a week since Easter Sunday in the Underground. Poor (Y/N) was feeling bad with pain in her head all the time. Her personalities seemed to change constantly! Sans had explained about the tumor making her brain seem like two different people... In which I quite agree with.

I just hope that one day... she would be her usual self once more!

(Gaster!Sans' POV)

Son, listen to me for a second-

No, Dad! Now isn't the time for a lecture... If I wanted one, I would enter a college!

Heh, good pun rising, but I am not here for that...

Then why are you here?

Because, I sense that something is bothering you. And I know it is something about (Y/N), is it?

I sigh to myself. I know he is right... Even though I don't want to bring myself to believe it that part of her loves me back. If it wasn't for the tumor-

Son, stop pestering. You are nervous. I could tell...

Dad, just fucking leave me alone.

Fine, if that is what you ask...

With that, he left my mind. Gosh, I hate it sometimes... I just wish-

"Hey, guys! Wanna go to Grilby's?" I think that (Y/N) can sense my uncertainty. She is right about that. She put a hand on my shoulder. Her state of mind is on me. Her tumor made her brain switch into Gastertale. I gave her a small smile.

"Sure, why not?"

She smiled at me before the look of her face changes slightly. She still looked at me. By now, I noticed that whenever she was in Undertale, her eyes had a little blue in them, and when she was in my AU, they would be a little hazel, along with her natural eye color. Right now, they had a little blue.

Her eyes. They were beautiful ether way.

(Also, if you have black eyes, pretend they are silver... so you can tell when the coloration changes like the story says. Sorry.My eyes are naturally silver like my mom's, so them changing like this would be pretty! Just saying...)

She smiled at my remark and then ran to ask Sans if he would join us. Papyrus literally JUST left to have dinner with Mettaton at the new MMT diner. They were meant for each other. Heh... such a cute couple.

Sans had gotten up from the couch and began toward the door. I followed him out along with (Y/N).

(Time-skip)

(Sans' POV)

I had decided to sit at the bar while Gaster!Sans and (Y/N) found a spot at a table. I only agreed to go with out of sadness. I just hope a few drinks will get my mind off of her tumor. All the sudden personality changes were driving me almost to literal insanity!

Sigh, but this is life; and no pun out of that.

I was handed a small glass. I look up at Grilby, who apparently could see that I wasn't here with a smile on my face. I gulped down the shot and smile at him. He seemed to give me a concerned yet friendly smile. I return it shyly.

Before I knew it I downed several more shots. I didn't feel like I should, but I am sure my mood was to lighten.

(Author's POV)

(Hard to explain in any other POVs, so This is in my (Author's) POV, telling you what happens.)

To be honest, Sans was wasted. I don't feel bad for the poor guy. Go ahead, you can, but I won't. He has himself to blame for being depressed all the time since (your) tumor.Just wait till you see what happens...

Sans still seemed a little 'down-in-the-dumps', but you could tell that he could just about laugh at anything he was so drunk.

It was getting late, so (you) and G!Sans went home, where Papyrus was since he finished training. (You) and the other Sans decided to leave Sans there.

Sans let out a small, crazy sounding chuckle as he downed some ketchup. Some of it ran down his face, speaking he had a smile that never really went away... Something heavy dropped next to him and a worried look appeared on his face. He looked around and spotted the woman next to him had a scared look on her face.

"sir, are you ok?!?"

Sans chuckled and took a sip of ketchup. The monster girl next to him smiled and the worry disappeared from her face without Sans needing to say a thing. "I am sorry, I thought that was blood!" She wiped a finger across the spill of ketchup and licked it off. She chuckled at his slight stupidity. "The name's Rebecca. You?"

He chuckled and widened his smile. "S-Sans. Sans the Skeleton"

(OOH! You're gonna be in SOO MUCH TROUBLE, Sans! Hoped you enjoyed! Don't worry, a part 2 will go up hopefully tomorrow! THANKS FOR BEING AWESOME!)