C h a p t e r 18 ✂

(Thanks for being awesome! You make me very happy! *Gives you ice cream* I hope you like this story, and if you have any ideas, PLEASE TELL ME! I am slowly running out of ideas!

[The fact that the author may use your idea fills you with DETERMINATION]

PLEASE AND THANKS! Also, sorry for a short update... Hope you like it anyways! Don't forget, I NEED IDEAS!)

(Your POV)

We laughed at the point where Papyrus is a random person. But Sans is quite a guy! I still can't believe that he has such a great family... I wish I had a brother like his.

"(Y/N), are you ok?" Apparently I was staring into plain space and he snapped me out. I looked back at him and my eyes softened.

"Yah, I'm ok, Sans." I smiled at him, and his got wider, sense he was already smiling. I gave him a small hug before I stood to get to the bathroom so I could brush my teeth and get dressed.

(Time-skip to after that)

I walked back into San's room in a red tank-top and a white mini-skirt. He looked at me in the eye before scooting over so I could lay down. I sat next to him and covered up in his blankets and looked up to him as he had a book with him. he looked back down at me and OH MY GOSH!

"What?"

I blushed. He looked cute in reading glasses! He seemed to blush light blue as he got back to his book. "To Kill a Mockingbird". Wow. He does got a brain! Heh, my puns...

I looked away and started to settle back down. I looked back up to him without turning my head and he did the same. He randomly bent down and kissed, no, booped? my forehead. I smiled up at him and cuddled into him as he read.