C h a p t e r 9 ✂

(Whoa! I just updated this story not long ago and I already have so many notifications having to do with it! THANKS FOR BEING SO AWESOME, PEEPS! Also, enjoy, this chapter goes to all of you out there who are my fans! Thanks for keeping me cool... lol, Sans, be proud! Enjoy the music, it goes with the chapter! <3 U all!)

(Your POV)

I appear to be in the middle of a dark mass. I reach forward. Nothing.

[I call out for help]

[Nobody came]

I start to whimper. The dark was very confining and uncomfortable.

[You feel a presence]

I get startled to see a blur of blue and yellow.

"Come on! Come at me!"

GASTER!SANS!

"If it makes you happy, then sure!"

Sans? Oh no... please!

A familiar song plays. But it isn't the same as what I have ever herd. I recognize Sans' Boss-fight song, but it is different. Skrillex?

2 Sans, both in war. The song symbolizes that this was gonna be bad, and that both Sans may not make it.

I try to yell for them to stop. Nothing happens. I see Sans flash me a warning glance and turn back to Gaster!Sans.

[You feel the bass dropping down your back]

I felt very on-edge. Please, don't fight!

Both Sans' eyes grow brighter and more intense with hate. The magic grew bright. They aimed.

NO!

***

I gasped and shot up in the bed, my heart beating like crazy inside my heaving chest. I was shaking in fear of what would have came. Sans woke and sat up next to me. "(Y/n)? Are you ok? What happened?"

Sigh. "I-it was just a dream..."

"No, tell me, it will bring weight off your chest if you tell me." I have a shaky breath. I told him what happened. His eyes grew a little weary, and he threw a bony hand around my shoulder and pulled me into a side hug. He was warm, for a skeleton. i lush a little, remembering that he still didn't have a shirt on. thankfully, it was still dark in the room, so he didn't tell.

I looked at the time. 9:30 AM. Well shit...

"I can make pancakes if you want." He gave a small suggestion.

"I'll help, I make an awesome buttermilk mix!"

Sans smiled.

And so did I.

(AWW! So sweet! Enjoy this chapter! Sorry, a little short, but it'll do! Also, I lied last chapter. I said I was gonna update 3 times tonight. NOPE. Just 2. sorry to make you guys dislike me all of the sudden.)