C h a p t e r 19 ✂

(Thanks for 3

(Thanks for 3.something k reads and almost 200 votes! U GUYS ROCK! Here is a chapter dedicated to all my fans and friends and random people who say I am their senpai! It is going to be long, and I am starting to write this at 11 at night, so this may be uploaded into tomorrow... So yeah. I AM STILL TAKING REQUESTS! Also, enjoy the drawing of Sans with a Gaster!Blaster I drew, I worked hard on it!)

(Your POV)

Yah, I never truly understood the whole 'their-are-now-2-sans-wtf' and stuff, but I forgot about it over time. I mean, It still seems to pop into my head from time-to-time, but still, It gets confusing, and every time I try to think about it, I get this MASSIVE headache...

I woke from a dreamless night; which is strange, because I always have vivid dreams about many random topics...

I lay cuddled into Sans' chest, which is surprisingly warm, for a skeleton... And with my hand on his neck. Ha, I could slap him right now... I giggle and blush lightly, but decide not to and to let him sleep. I turn my head over the the clock. 9:43. Wow, I am up early...

I get up ever-so-lightly so he didn't wake up and got off the bed. I stayed in my PJ's and sneaked on a pair of Sans light pink slippers. I walked down-stairs to see G!Sans laying on the couch, watching television. It was one of Mettaton's shows, of course.

Gaster!Sans looked at me and smiled. "G'mornin', (Y/N). How was your sleep?"

I threw a hand through my hair. "I slept well, thanks." I yawned and stretched. G!Sans moved over on the couch so I could join him. We watched the show for about 30 minutes before I got an idea. "Hey, how do muffins sound?"

G!Sans looked at me and gave me a tired nod. "I'll help, I used to help Alphys make muffins..."

I smiled at him and got up to get the supplies out. Gaster!Sans joined me and got the mix out.

(Time-skip because you should know how to make muffins...)

I was just put the muffins in the oven when I felt a lazy hug from behind. I look at the bony hand that was below my chest. I sigh and look behind me. A sassy-looking Sans smiled at me. I smiled back.

"Hey Sans. How was your sleep?" I removed his hands and he went to the sink to get a glass of water. I don't even wanna know how skeletons drink...

He took a gulp of water before responding. "I slept well, I guess you could say I "Rested in peace!" He gave me a sly smile and chuckled at his pun. G!Sans rolled his eyes and I giggled.

"G!Sans, lighten up!" I smiled and walked up to him. I gave him a pat on the shoulder before sitting down at the table for no reason. Sans sat across from me and he reached toward the middle of the table. He picked up a pack of cards.

"I'll be right back..." Gaster!Sans threw on a pair of dark shades and reached into his pocket and grabbed a pack of cigarettes and a green lighter out of his pocket. He walked out of the room and soon, out of the house.

"Wanna play a round of poker before the muffins are finished?" I smile and grab out my coin-purse. I dumped out a good collection of quarters dimes, and nickles. I always cept the pennies in a piggy-bank. It was something I had always done...

I look up from the coins without moving my head. I rise an eyebrow and smile kinda sassy. He returned the look, he had a Zip-lock baggie full of coins. He gave the cards a good shuffle and passed out our cards. I placed a bet of about $5 and he did the same, but with$7.

(Time-skip!)

Gaster!Sans walked back into the kitchen before I yelled. "HA! I won!" I held $25 in my hand. G!Sans shook his head without speaking and the timer rang, telling us that the muffins were done. G!Sans sent to take care of the food and I was getting ready to give Sans his money back.

"No. Keep it, you won it." Sans tried to tell me, but I didn't give him an option. I gave it back anyway and I didn't give him time to argue.

By now it was 10:45 in the morning. Papyrus came down the stairs after a while. "OOH, IT SMELLS DELICIOUS! I HOPE THEY ARE BANANA NUT!" I smile. G!Sans and I made a batch of blueberry and a batch of banana nut, because Paps and I loved banana nut, and both Sans' liked blueberry.

(Time-skip. sorry, too many!)

It was now noon. The muffins were fucking yummy! Both Sans' suggested I went to the store so I could grab groceries for later, in which I agreed. I threw on my cat ears and tail and a jacket before heading out.

(Sans' POV)

Heh, she don't even know!

"Ok, I got the cake set up ready to bake. Anything else you want done?"

Today is (Y/N)'s birthday. I remember her telling me when we first met. The party was going to be BIG! She is 19 today... I am happy for her. It is a costume party and everyone she knew was coming to surprise her!

(Ok, I stop there! I may make another update tonight/today, but IDK... well, any requests for future chapters, let me know! PLEASE AND THANKS!)