C h a p t e r 4

(2nd chapter tonight! Yah, I am typing this at close to 12 at midnight... so if things don't look or should right, don't judge! got it? Welp, lets get going! So ok, the song above is for later. read and you'll figure it out. another one, kinda long...)

(Your POV)

I had the best sleep in what felt like years! The bed was so soft and comfortable. My (Hair length) hair was in random places as I woke from the light coming in from the window. I found a brush and got it done in a decent style. Next to the brush, I found a note and piece of pie:

Dear (Y/N),

I hope you had good rest! Well, I have some clothes, and a little makeup in a bag. Breakfast is on the table. You may have the pie for later! Please feel free to explore and make friends around the ruins. But, and I can't stress enough, BE CAREFUL! I will see you quite soon!

Yours,

Toriel

I set the little letter to the side and peered into the closet; a (F/C) Tank-top and a pair of jean shorts were in there. The Shirt reminded me of my soul color. I put them on, smiling as I look at myself in the mirror. I looked off to the side and found black and brown eye-liner pencils, mascara, a foundation that matched my skin-tone fairly well, and a small selection of lipstick and lip-gloss colors that looked nice.

I looked Into the mirror as I completed my look with a tiny wing of black eyeliner and a neutral matte lip-stain.

I turned back as I remembered that I had my phone and headphones with me. I turned back toward the door and turned on the music.

I explored, soon wandering down the stairs and into the dark purple halls. I found a large door, set with my back to it, and a very moving song turned on. (look at video I posted) I started singing silently.

(Sans' POV)

I decided to go for a walk. I left Papyrus and Gaster!Sans to themselves to talk. I headed toward the ruins.

What surprised me was the noise conning from the other side of the doors.

It was beautiful sounding and sounded sweet and moving. This voice, I was falling in love with.

I followed the sound.

She then finished singing and then a continued hum followed. I stumbled against the snow a bit and laid my hand a little noisy on the entrance. All went silent.

Shit.

(Your POV)

I was singing proudly to the soft-sounding melody of the song, enjoying myself a lot! The song ended, and so did my singing. Suddenly, I hear a little knock on the door I had my back on.

To my surprise, another person, or 'thing', was most likely standing on the other side. A monster, to my best guess. My heart started beating and I started blushing like crazy. This monster may have herd my singing... Fuck, If only I could turn back time!

The voice spoke. "Wow, what a nice singing voice!" 'He' said in a cool, deep tone. He had a kind feel to his voice, but I was still wary.

"I-I am so sorry... I got carried away in my music... I will just-"

He broke me off in my words. "No, I am sorry for eavesdropping... it is my fault." I hear a creak on the door. "The name's Sans. What is yours?"

I was shocked at his request for my name. Other than the damned flower and the angel Tori herself, this is the first monster I've met! Well, first impressions were everything... "My name is (Y/N). Nice to meet you, Sans."

"So, what brings you here, (Y/N)? You fall down Mt. Ebbot?"

I frowned. "That is exactly what happened." I rubbed a few bruises that were on my thighs and arms.

"Ow, I bet that hurt a-" He smiled "-Skele'TON'!" I giggled at his joke. I wondered why he would say that. I hear him chuckle.

"So, what brings you here, Sans?"

"Well, you seem 'bonely', so I came over!" I giggled again. This was one "Punny" monster! (Sans would be so proud!)

We continued talking till I noticed that it was almost noon, and I had forgotten to eat breakfast. "Oh, shoot... the time..." I reached for my phone. The night before, I had gotten Toriel's number on it, so that I could talk to her anytime. I tell Sans that I would be a while. He seems to have understood.

Messages between you and 'Tori'

<Toriel, I had forgotten about breakfast, so don't worry about me.

Ok, darling. Did you meet any new people?>

<Yes, I did, actually! His name is Sans!

That is nice! Be back soon, (Y/N)!>

<Ok. hey, do you think I could find a place for me and him to eat? Well, so we can actually meet?

What? I thought you said you met him! Well, sure. I have no problem with that! just make sure your home soon! I don'y want you out of the ruins for very long at all. It's dangerous out there.>

<Ok, see you soon. I'm sure I'll be ok!

I stopped texting and I looked towards the door. "Hey, Sans? Do you know any good places to have brunch?"

"I actually do! Here, open the doors. It is in Snowdin though, So I recommend warm clothes. "

I chuckled, The place should be called that for a reason!

I told Sans That I needed to change for warmer clothes. I opened the 'barrier' between me and this new 'friend' I had just met. No wonder he was telling me all those death jokes. He turned out to be a Skeleton. I smile at him and he seemed to smile back.

(Time-Skip)

Well, I met many more monsters at a bar-and-grill called "Grilby's" that Sans brought me to. we had a lot of fun chatting and making fun. Sans told a lot of terrible puns to me and the other monsters. It was great! Well, here he goes again!

"I had Ramen Noodles yesterday, it was 'SOUP'er delicious!" i laughed. (I came up with that pun, be proud!)

(Another Time-Skip)

We were right now on our way back to the ruins. It was around 2 in the afternoon.

"Hey, (Y/N), we can chat later in text, right?" He had already got his number into my phone, thanks to another pun, so I was all set.

"Yah, that would be awesome! Well, see you see you soon, Sans!"

"Yup, bye!"

And with that, we parted our own ways.