C h a p t e r 15 ✂

(thanks to this person, I have a sly idea of what to do! THANKS, BESTIEMUSH!

@TiicckyToccky

Also, this chapter is going to be AWESOME! So please enjoy! Also, this song is going to match the personality of this chapter, so enjoy! I MADE THE VIDEO ABOVE!!! PLEASE ENJOY!!!!! Lol, you can tell that I like Bass and Trap Music...)

(Papyrus' POV)

The human was nice. I am so glad that she is quick to forgive! For lunch, I am happy that Sans, (Y/N), and Gaster!Sans have all agreed to go to Grilby's. That place has always seemed to make Sans happy... and I am sure that the other Sans and (Y/N) enjoy it there also.

(Y/N) and I waited for G!Sans to get out the door and we were soon on our way to where Sans was at his post. It was a short walk, but it seemed to last forever, because me and (Y/N) had a deep conversation about different kinds of pasta. We made it to the post and Sans was happily sleeping on the job.

This got me on my LAST nerve!

"SANS! WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING?! YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO BE WORKING!" Sans woke quickly by surprise. His eyes wide.

"Wha-? Oh, yah... sorry Paps. Lets go."

(Gaster!Sans' POV)

I laughed at the fact that the other me was always a sack of 'lazy bones'. Heh, I am getting better at this pun thing...

Son, listen to me here-

Gaster, please, not now...

Son, why do you call me Gaster? I am your father after all...

Ugg, fine, Dad... what do you want?

I notice that you like this girl... (Y/N), is it? Well, why don't you give her a chance?

Because, Dad, the other me, Sans, likes her...

That gives you all the right to keep trying!

Why?

You said that the 'other you' liked her, right?

You have a point, Dad...

The presence of Gaster left my mind and had found myself to be in-front of Grilby's along with the others. Wow, talking with Gaster seems to pass time...

Before we knew it, we had found a table while Sans visited the bar table for a bottle of ketchup. I give him a strange glance before getting back to the conversation between (Y/N) and Papyrus.

"Yah, that is true, Paps... If you put glitter in the sauce, it will sparkle; but it would be inedible!"

I laugh at the situation and a waiter came up to us. "Are you guys ready to order?"

Papyrus, as always, ordered spaghetti and (Y/N) ordered (F/F) (favorite food). I turned around and ordered a simple dish of fries.

(Sans' POV)

I sat away from the others so I could think. I may have no brain, but at least I 'know' what i am doing! Ha, classic skeleton joke... I couldn't stop thinking about the fact that (Y/N)... she is 'perrrfect'! Another joke... she had to wear her cat costume again... Gosh, I gotta tone my jokes down a bit...

Grilby stood ahead of a woman who was ordering and then he walked up to me, his flame bright around where his cheeks should be. I gave him a wide smile. "Oh... i see what's happening, Grilby! You like her, don't you!"

Grilby gave me a suspicious glare, or if he had eyes, that's what it would be. Then he sighed in defeat, signaling that I was right.

"I knew it! Well buddy, why don't you go talk to her some more, offer her a drink or something!" Grilby perked up and seemed to smile at my idea. Being the silent type, he only speaks a few words.

"Thanks for the advise." He gave me a slight pat on the shoulder and then he was off. I am always glad to help my buddies. It makes me happy to see them ha-

"Hey. You lost? 'Cuz i think I just found you." I whip around to see a red-haired pyro monster. She wasn't exactly made of flame, but I see her around. She leans up on the side of the bar table. She wore a small white pencil-skirt and a black tee-shirt that was kinda a little too low in the front, which illuminated against her glowing orange skin.

"Uh, may I help you?" Clearly, this person is trying to tell me something, but I ain't getting the message.

"Oh, you could help me with a lot, you know... Say, is it hot in here, or is it just me?"

I look up to her and laugh, speaking she was a flame monster. "Nope, just you!"

She seemed to take my comment the wrong way, because she found a spot next to me and was getting all up in my fucking business. "Hey, now, I am not looking for trouble, miss..."

"Well, I know... My name isn't 'Trouble', it's Shelia." I started to sweat. This bitch, sorry, was trying to flirt with me! I started to stand, and she followed my movement. I tried to walk to the others, but she blocked my way. Help.

(CLIFF HANGER!!! So sorry, all of you guys are probably very mad at me right now! Welp, I got stuff to do, places to be, pancakes to make! SEE YOU ON THE SLIP-SIDE, BESTIEMUSH!

lol, I dislike my brother right now... I am making pancakes and I said 'Flip-side'... grrr...

A PUN SANS WOULD BE HAPPY WITH! Also, tell me what you think, I am still taking requests!)

(Here is a picture of Shelia. Sorry for HORRIBLE quality...)

)