C h a p t e r 44 ✂

(I am quite happy to say that first, the new cover should be here soon, and that this story is currently #80 in fanfiction! Thanks again for all of this, it makes me so happy to see many of you happy! Well, lets get going, shall we?)

(Your POV)

Training is hard. I mean, all Sans is doing is teaching me the same things over and over and over...

I mean, it was fun the first couple of tries, but is got boring quite quickly. The first time with a certain move I could make 1 mistake, and Sans would have me do it about 5 more times or until I had it down. I really try. I have the basics all down, like if you want to use your magic it better be when it is most needed or training, or you can drain too much energy and stuff like that...

So many rules, not a lot of terms and things to do.

Sans agreed to take a break and he left to go inside to visit with Papyrus and Gaster!Sans and I stay outside. I plop myself into a starfish position in the snow, allowing myself to rest I sigh and I suddenly feel a presence.

(Y/N), you can do better then what you have been doing... I believe in you.

Oh, Gaster? Is that you?

Yes, it is. I can sense you complaining in your mind. Not good.

Well, I'm sorry! I inherited some of Sans' magic, and he is the king, no, LORD or laziness! You can't blame me!

But I can't blame Sans either. You know the rules.

I do, It is just- sigh -Please, I am trying... I really am, and you know that.

I wish not to argue, but you CAN do a little better, and you know that.

I wish I could say that you aren't right, but you are... I'll give it my all when break is over.

That's my girl. I could sense that he was smiling. I smile along and Gaster's presence was soon gone to my disappointment.

(Time-skip)

It was about 5 to 10 minutes later when Sans came back to train me some more. He seemed more rested, and so did I. Having that break and talk with Gaster replenished my hope. It felt nice having the rare talks with him. I almost wished they happened more frequently.

"(Y/N). I think you are ready." His smile faltered a little before it was fixed with a new-found pride. "how 'bout Learning how to make yourself float and teleportation?"

[Your over-excitement and Sans' gratification fills you with DETERMINATION]

(I end there... sorry! i need ideas soon! Please do give me some soon, 'cuz i'm gonna need them soon! I am going to end up saying 'soon' a lot... LOL, but please, i need requests soon! PLEASE AND THANKS!)