C h a p t e r 33 ✂

(Because this song may work with the chapter... Welp, I am so sorry for getting slow with updates... I have testing and home-work and school and chores and i could go on, but I shouldn't... Also, I was checking out a story that was AWESOME! Here is a link...

https://www.wattpad.com/story/65692118-anywhere-sansxreader

By: Wolfgirl31610

ENJOY THIS STORY AND THIS VERY LONG CHAPTER! Heh... this is gonna be FUN!)

(Flowey's POV)

(Lets see how they are doing... This is a day before Sans meets Rebecca.)

"Error... Are you sure this is going to work?" I say slyly. I mean... I highly doubt that this even WILL.

Sigh "Flowey, I am confident that it will, now can you PLEASE allow me to do my work?" He sat at a glitchy black table in the middle of the pure white room- or... I don't really know what this place is still and I have been here for quite a while...

I was impatient and eager to see what Error Sans was planning. Not long, he stood from his place and brushed himself off, bits of blue lettering and numbering fell from his glitched jacket.

"Flowey, I need your help... The code isn't stable without magic, And I am afraid that I am quite drained just by summoning the code to make her."

(Sans' POV)

(Present day.)

The water monster sat across from me at the new MTT sponsor restaurant. It was a simple, but elegant building... Which just opened yesterday.It was strange to be on a date at a fancy place like this early in the morning... but it was Rebecca's idea.

We ordered from Burgerpants. Rebecca, despise her slim looks, ordered a large plate of pancakes. I turned around and ordered an omelet with bacon. I remembered about last night, how I broke (Y/N)'s heart in bringing Rebecca home.

To tell the truth, I felt terrible.

It seemed that I wasn't talking and Rebecca spoke up. "Are you ok, Sans?"

I look up to her quickly. Her eyes show with not an ounce of worry. Her voice sounded a little cold and unnatural. Huh, weird.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine. Lets keep eating..."

(Your POV)

Papyrus had just left to go training and to practice cooking at Undyne's place. He was such a cinnamon roll...

 He was such a cinnamon roll

(Lol, the date on it is Jan. 23... That is my birthday! I AM NOT LYING! >D<)

Well, It was still morning, so we finished our breakfast and decided to just hang out together in the living room.

Suddenly, a box caught Gaster!Sans' eye. He got up and opened it. "HELL YEAH!"

I perk up to his voice and ask. "'Hell yeah' what?"

He pulled the black rectangle out and held it up as to warship it. I then noticed what it was.

(Time-skip 'cuz WOO!)

We ended up playing on the Xbox 360 for a few hours. We were playing 'Forza Horizon 2' on it. (btw, it is a FUN game! Look it up and check it out if you can!) We had to take turns because it was a one-player game, but we still had fun.

By now it was around 5 in the afternoon. I laughed at the fact that the game was so addicting and seemed to steal a lot of time from us. I laughed as G!Sans showed me what he did to the Volkswagen Camper Van. (This pic is from the game and is what the van looks like. LOL. WHO YOU GONNA CALL?!?)

He seemed to be VERY skilled with the decals, speaking the 'Ghost busters' logo didn't come in the game

He seemed to be VERY skilled with the decals, speaking the 'Ghost busters' logo didn't come in the game. I giggled and leaned on his shoulder. He seemed to flinch and then he relaxed. His face glowed a little yellow, like he was blushing. Aww, that is cute. I then put an arm around him in a cuddle, and he threw one of his behind my neck.

*Flash!*

Pain. Blinding white light filled my vision, before getting very dark very quickly. It felt like dyeing... And I guess you can say I know what it feels like...

The pain subsided.

When my eyesight got used to the sudden darkness, I could clearly see two tall figures. I recognized them both, but one more then the other. Gaster!Sans!

The one talking to G!Sans noticed me and pointed in my direction. G!Sans looked at me and seemed to blush again. I Wave and walk up to them. The taller one chuckled in a low voice.

"Heh, Son, this must be (Y/N). I am pleased to meet her at last!"

He seemed to speak in a strange font that I could somehow decipher. Gaster!Sans' face got to an even brighter shade of yellow and nodded shyly. I giggled.

"My son tells me a lot about you. I am Gaster, His father."

My eyes widen and I crack a smile. I shook his hand happily, but it felt strange, speaking he had giant holes in the center of them; like Gaster!Sans' own hands. I ignored the fact and continued to chat with him.

"Uh, (Y/N)? Mind if I may speak with you for a second?" G!Sans tapped my shoulder as I was talking to his father. I nodded and excused myself from the chat. Gaster left us alone and Gaster!Sans' voice dropped to a low wispier. "How did you even get in here? You know, in my head?"

I shrugged playfully. He face-palmed with a smile on his face and chuckled. "I only wonder..."

(I leave you there, sorry. Hey, I NEED MORE IDEAS FOR FUTURE CHAPTERS! Please? Also, if you want to see how a character looks like, I will be glad to draw him/her! And thanks to Flutterbat276, I have a new profile picture! THANKS, BESTIEMUSH! Also, Don't forget! All votes for the "Angry Neko Underfell Sans" art contest is due tomorrow {Friday} and The results will be up that day or maybe the next, depends on time! THANKS FOR BEING AWESOME!)