C h a p t e r 31 ✂

(Thanks for being the best out there! I feel so loved that you all took me this far! You made me happy in life, like I had a meaning: To make people happy, smile, laugh, and feel really self awkward in fangirling. Trust me, I am the same with many of the fanfics you all make. Yes, I look at every one of my follower's profiles and read a story or two. Welp, Lets get going, and enjoy the music.)

(Gaster!Sans' POV)

I wake with (Y/N) cuddled into my chest. We were sleeping on the couch with the leg-rests poped out so we both had room to lay down. She was so cute; I just can't believe what Sans did last night...

Well, I am sure nothing bad happened... but all I herd all night was a LOT of talking. To my happiness, Rebecca left around 1 in the morning and Sans passed out in his room. By this time, (Y/N) and I almost fell asleep ourselves in the bathroom till I noticed that Sans' new 'girlfriend' had left. I decided not to wake (Y/N), so I carried her down the stairs to lay with me on the couch.

I layed her upright on one side, but she ended up laying down next to me. She has such a kind heart... to sweet to pass up...

Son, having a full on conversation with yourself in your mind isn't good... You should get yourself checked-

Dad... Not. Cool.

Heh, I'm just messing with you!

Well, can you not?

You're no fun...

His presence left and I could sense that (Y/N) was waking. She smiled up to me. "Hey, G!Sans. Have good sleep?" She tiredly said and yawned.

"Yah, I did. I can guess you did also?" I chuckle at the tire look in her face.

"You could say that again... But I had a weird dream. It had you and... a tall skeleton wearing a turtleneck in it. Something about you going insane because you always think, or something?"

I put a hand behind my neck and look to the side shyly. "Heh, I have always had a strong connection with my father-"

"Oh, you think that man was your father?"

"Does he have cracks in his skull?"

"Yah."

"Yup, that's him. You must've entered my thoughts somehow, because that was EXACTLY what we were just talking about in my thoughts..."

She gave me a strange look. "How does that even happen? How was I able to do that?"

"Heh, even I don't know...." I smile at (Y/N), and she returns it shyly.

(Time-Skip 'cuz it is past midnight here...)

(Y/N) decided to take a quick shower as I prepared breakfast. I was cooking up waffles when I hear a door open. I look toward the direction of the noise. Sans was holding his head and grimacing in pain.

"Oi, Sans! That's what you get for getting drunk and cheating on (Y/N)!" I give him an angry glance before getting back to cooking. He grumbled and I herd the TV turn on. Lazy son of a-

Son! Watch your profanity!

DAD!

(Sorry, a short update! HOPE YOU ENJOYED!)