C h a p t e r 20 ✂

(OMG, into the 20s! *high-pitched squee* Welp, lets do dis! Also, to that person who keeps calling me 'Author-Senpai', why? You are the only one who calls me that, except one other person... I mean, I don't mind, but I has never been called a senpai... Ok, enough with that, *mood quickly lightens* lets get going, 'cuz this is going to be a long chapter!)

(OK, lets get things strate... You, the reader, are at the store buying groceries and crap and won't be home for an hour or so, 'cuz APPARENTLY it takes you an hour to do so. Ok, Sans POV... NOW!)

(Sans' POV)

It is now 1 in the afternoon. Everyone was already here in costume. I was dressed in a tux and hat. I wanted to look like a gang member. (Y/N) should be here by now... Papyrus walked up to me, him also with a gang outfit on.

(here is how he looks! Kawaii, isn't it?)

"SANS, I THINK I SEE THE HUMAN! LETS GET THE LIGHTS TURNED OFF!"

I looked behind the curtain and see (Y/N) rounding the block. I ushered the others to hide and I turn the lights off.

I hear a sigh as the door was opened. The light was flicked on and we all jumped out. "SURPRISE!"

(Your POV)

I swear to the good lord, come home for one second and BOOM, the ENTIRE underground jump out and scare the living shit out of me! But I was happy to see familiar faces!

Sans came up to me. He was dressed nice, but reminded me of something... "Happy birthday, (Y/N)!"

I smile at him and we hug. The others were also in... costume? Paps also had a nicer outfit on, and G!Sans looks like he was brutally murdered. Toriel had on a purple crayon costume, Napsablook... uh... he was still a ghost, and Asgore was in what looked like an Elvis costume, and Mettaton looked like a vampire. Undyne and Alphys on the other hand...

"I-I thought I t-told you I would be M-Mew Mew!" Alphys was stuttering away at Undyne, because they had on the same costume. I giggle.

The rest of the people I recognize, but am too tired to name. Sans stood ahead of me and gave me a bag. "Put this on, Mettaton will help you out!" I go to peak in, but sans shook his head and pushed me into the direction of the stairs, where Mettaton was waiting. I joined him and we both found a spot in the bathroom.

He gave me am outfit and walked out. "Let me know when you are done, darling!"

 "Let me know when you are done, darling!"

I looked at the outfit. It looked fucking AMAZING! I took my tail off and put the red silk dress on, along with red wrap-around heels. I soon called for Mettaton and he came back in.

I sat at the edge of the tub and he told me to close my eyes. I felt him take my ears off. He did my makeup and told me to put blackout sclera contacts in. I got confused, but did so anyways.

I had the contacts in, and my vision got pretty limited

I had the contacts in, and my vision got pretty limited... I turned to face him and he smiled. He told me to close my eyes again. I sat back down on the side of the tub and he curled my hair and put something over my face. "Ok, (Y/N)! Go look!"

I stand and look into the mirror. I looked beautiful! The mask though, it put the cherry on the sundae!

(I actually have a mask that looks close to this, I may show you in a later chapter

(I actually have a mask that looks close to this, I may show you in a later chapter... depends...)

I Run up to Mettaton and almost cry. I didn't because my makeup and the contacts. "Thanks Mettaton, for everything!"

He patted my back. "This is what you deserve, (Y/N)! Now, happy 19!" He put my ears back on and I hid my tail in my cloths bag, speaking it would be under my dress anyways. I walked out of the bathroom and followed gracefully down the stairs after Mettaton.

(Sorry, but i stop there! It is already almost 2 in the morning and I would LOVE some sleep right now... Next chapter continues from this point! I will update around 7 or 8 in the afternoon, so that I could set up for school after that. Welp, HOPE YOU ENJOYED!)