C h a p t e r 10 ✂

(Wowsers! Thanks, peeps! ur very special! *Gives u chocolate* Long chapter, Enjoy, it may get INTENSE! <3 U ALL, BESTIEMUSH!)

(Gaster!Sans POV)

(Sorry i hasn't done a G!Sans POV in a while, so here!)

I have been sleeping quite surprisingly peacefully. But waking up felt like shit. I didn't remember much from last night, but I do remember one thing...

(Flash-Back!)

I have been drinking. next thing I know, I am at Original Sans' house on the couch, sitting on the couch. (Y/N) sat next to me.

"G!Sans, get settled down... you're drunk. You may feel a bit better in the morning."

She looked at me weary. I gave her a crazy smile that inside, I really didn't want to do. I feel like a different person when I drink, and I end up regretting most of what I do.

"(Y/N), come 'ere! Let me talk to ya..." I said, the crazy fucking shit-eating grin on my face getting bigger. No, Gaster!Sans, don't start this... I think to myself, The drunk side of me refusing to stop getting calm.

(Y/N) gave me a strange look. Inside, I wanted to stop, but I couldn't. Drunk-me decided to continue the joke. "J-just let me talk..." I reached in her direction, grabbing her shoulder quite tightly. I didn't want to do it. I promise on my own soul; and I hate promises.

I yank her closer to me, to the point where we could almost kiss. A wild gleam n my eye, a scared look in hers. I tried to take control of myself. Hence, 'I tried'. She tried to pull back, I tighten my grip.

"Hey, stop!" She yelled. I kept holding her tight. In my mind, I was yelling at myself to stop. I was hurting her. NO, Stop, I don't wanna-

"HEY, leave her alone!" Sans. great! Help, stop me from hurting her!

(End of flash-back)

I sighed to myself. I wanted to remember what fucking happened...but I I do remember is power and anger... But on the inside, I didn't want that to happen.

I hear steps coming down the stairs. 2 pairs of steps. I see Sans and (Y/N) round the corner and enter the living room. Sans was in his usual white tee-shirt, gym-shorts, light-pink slippers, and blue jacket. (Y/N) on the other hand...

She caught me looking at her. He had an angry look in her eyes. I save her a sad look, hoping that she would understand. But it didn't exactly work with me. I'll talk to her later...

She disappeared into the kitchen, Sans following close behind. He stopped to glare at me. He looked fucking pissed... he walked briskly off.

I gave off yet another sigh, and went to check on Papyrus to see if he was sleeping still. Sans seemed to sense where I was going.

"I'll go check on him. Stay here." He walked, yet again, passed me with an annoyed glance. What happened last night to make you dislike me?

I seemed to think out loud, because Sans turned around and said: "You don't remember?" and then continued to walk up the stairs into Papyrus' room.

The more I thought of it, the more I remembered. Shit... why did I EVER do that... (Y/N), I am so sorry... I couldn't let myself think this way... it would bring down the random mood... or at least make things worst on my part. I herd a noise coming from the kitchen. like a whisk hitting the side of a metal bowl. Sans came back down with Paps, who seemed a little happy to see me. At least he is still happy...

"HELLO, OTHER SANS..." then he walked off and joined (Y/N) in the kitchen with Sans. Sigh... not him...

(Time-skip cuz I REALLY needs sleep right now...)

(Your POV)

After what happened last night, I couldn't bring myself to be happy with G!Sans. But, I couldn't have my feelings bring myself don forever. After Breakfast, I decided to see if Sans and Gaster!Sans would talk... And This SO didn't feel like it was gonna be a piece of fucking pie...

"Guys, We all know it was an accident... Sans, you have to understand he was DRUNK..." Sans gave off a small pout. And I gave a shy smile and put a hand on his bony shoulder. "Come on, I don't want to be 'a-bone' in this situation!" I giggled at my own shitty pun, and the 2 Sans' followed in in my example. "See? This is what has to happen more often, Just laugh and Joke and FORGIVE one another.." I made sure I had the word seem important.

"Yah... I guess you're right... Hey, why don't we just 'see though' this situation and get along?" Typical Sans... but at least he has the right idea. I smile and Gaster!Sans and him chuckled. Sand held out his hand, and G!Sans took it. They shook hands good-heatedly and Paps comes around the corner.

"IT IS SO GREAT TO SEE YOU GUYS NOT FIGHTING! I CALL MAKING SPAGHETTI TONIGHT TO CELEBRATE!" He smiled widely and I smiled back.

"I'll help out, Papy." He seemed thankful.

"THANKS, HUMAN! I WOULD LOVE YOUR HELP!" Ugg... this was the LAST time I wanted to hear him say that, but I didn't get mad at him. We were in a good mood, and I didn't want to break it up.

(Another Time-skip... sorry...)

It was the end of the night. The food turned out great! thanks to my not letting Papyrus putting GLITTER, yes, glitter, in the sauce! We had a great time, though! Happy for me, Sans and Paps had found a blow-up bed for me to use to sleep on. it was a twin-size, so it didn't take up much room in the living room, but I still had to put it away and refill it when I needed it again.

Well, G!Sans promised that he would try and not harm me again. I liked the idea of not getting blown up into bits by their magic...

I, by this time, had just finished setting up the air-bed. I covered up in the blankets and was starting to doze off until I heard a voice in front of me. It was quiet, but still pretty loud.

"Goodnight, (Y/N)! Have a good night's rest!" Finally, Papyrus didn't call me human! I fell asleep just after I felt a bony kiss on my cheek. I smiled.

(AWW, Papy is so nice to you right now! He is almost like a brother to you! Well, Hope you enjoyed! Sorry it took me a while to figure out what I was gonna type, it usually takes an hour to type a chapter, this took 2! oops! HOPE YOU ENJOYED! 111 WORDS! LOL!)