C h a p t e r 36 ✂

(And now, the moment you've all been waiting for!)

(Your POV)

I feel on edge following this Shyren. She seems so scared and depressed. I hope I find out why-

"Sans!" I yell as Shyren stops abruptly and stares at him, whimpering a sad tune. I run up the the now frail-looking skeleton. I touched the red splatter on his chest. Blood. He seemed to be bleeding bad from his chest and his arms. I shake my head with sorrow, tears streaking my face. I raise my head to the sky.

"NO!"

I feel sadness fill my chest as I look upon the body. I was about to hug him before-

MOVEMENT!

[You are DETERMINED to save his life.]

I herd a cough and I lean down to his side, listening for the steady hum of his soul. I found it, but it wasn't steady. A tear fell down my cheek as I looked at Sans, who seemed to be awake.

"Heh, hey kid... Fancy seeing you hear-" He wheezed. "I can take it you still want nothing to do with me..." He chuckled before going into a frenzy of coughs. "Best let me lay here and-"

"No. Sans, I won't let you die. Not today. No matter how mad I am at you, I-I just won't."I look down at Sans as I hear someone running towards us. I am almost positive it is Gaster!Sans. I look around to see exactly him, with a glowing yellow eye. It calm at seeing that I was ok. He then looked down to Sans, and his entire face changed from calm to absolutely shocked.

"W-what happened?!?" He dropped to his knees at Sans' side, who was still bleeding. At instinct, grab my jacket and ripped off a sleave, tieing it around a slash in his arm. I ripped the other arm off and tied it around his broken leg, which I keenly placed between two pieces of driftwood that passed by on the river. Gaster!Sans gave he a crazed look. I looked back at him with my eyes calm and serious.

"I won't let him die. I am sure this is Rebecca's doing."

(Soooooo sorry this is a short chapter... Welp, I hoped you enjoyed! Sorry if it seems that I don't update as frequently as I usually would, but I am trying! I mean, testing is coming up and I has to STUDY STUDY STUDY. So feel free to look at my other stories if you have the time! Also, Thanks for so many reads and votes!)