C h a p t e r 26 ✂

(Wowie! It has only been an hour or so and I have already an entry! Geez! Also, This story hasn't even been up for a month and I already have 7k reads and over 480 votes! THANKS! Well, My brother is doing better and says thanks! I am still taking ideas for future chapters and new book covers, so yah... Good luck on the art contest, everyone! This goes to my Gaster!Sans fans out there!)

(Error Sans' POV)

"You are too quiet. Say something before I go insane!" I grumble at the flower, who was silent as we were traveling through the code. I carried his pot (no, don't think that...) to another tear in the universe. He looked up at me.

"W-why are you even bringing me with? I was j-just fine where I was!" His voice lightly cracked when he said that last word, making him sound like an ignorant, wining child.

"It is a little too obvious that you were in the wrong Alternate Universe. Now please, do you WANT to stay in the code?"

Flowey quickly shook his head and I passed through the tear. We were now in ReaperTale. I must say, They should really lighten up the place! I created another portal back into the code and I was getting ready to enter OuterTale when I felt a disturbance in the programming. (I was gonna say 'force', but nah...)

I sensed it came from the tear between Undertale and GasterTale... But I wasn't totally sure. It will take forever to get there...

(Ooh, suspense!)

(Your POV)

I awoke to a delicious smell. I look next to me, but Sans wasn't there. I sigh and get up. I still wore my over sized black shirt and black legging-shorts as I went to brush my hair and teeth. I finished that and walked down stairs into the living room. Papyrus and Sans were sitting on the couch watching a movie.

Out of nowhere, Pain shot trough my skull. I sat on the last step for a second, trying to keep my cool. After the pain stopped, I once again felt different...

I walk through the living room, ignoring the two skeletons, into the kitchen. I put my arms lovingly around Gaster!Sans. "Hey, Hun!"

G!Sans whipped around from cooking to see me. I pecked his cheek and giggled.

Another round of pain.

I look in horror to see me hugging G!Sans. "Oh, I am so sorry!" I let go and jogged into the living room where the brothers were. I sit alone on the side of the couch opposite Sans and Paps. I cried silently.

(Sans' POV)

I turn to where (Y/N) was crying. I moved next to her and put an arm around her. She looked up, before her face seemed to scrunch up in pain. I gave her a worried look. She put a hand to her head. SHIT! Her tumor!

Her face softened and she put her hand away from her head. She looked up to me in horror. She scurried away from me. I try to go after her, but she ran to G!Sans. I gave him an outraged look, my eye starting to glow. She cuddled into him, he as surprised as I was.

Plates of omelets were already set up as G!Sans tried to turn off the grittle as (Y/N) was holding on to him. Her face showing pain once again, she fell to the floor. Tears flowing down her face. I give the other me a confused look. It was returned along with a quick shrug. We both keeled to her side, Papyrus noticing as well and running into the kitchen.

I think I finally pieced this together. I thought long and hard about it sense last night when this happened. The tumor... It is causing her brain to be in two different AU's! In this AU (Undertale), both Gaster!Sans and I exist. As in G!Sans' AU, only he should exist, which is why she doesn't know me when her tumor changes her brain, and why she knows both of us when the opposite happens.

(Boom! There you have it! Welp, SOOO sorry to stop there, but I has things to do! Don't forget, the art contest ends on 4/2016! I NEED A BETTER COVER AND IDEAS FOR NEW CHAPTERS! Please? well, see you on the flip-side, bestiemush!)