C h a p t e r 42 ✂

(Yay! thanks for 100+ followers! Sorry, I only follow back if I know you in real life... But that's the truth... Also, if you read this on a phone or something like that I am sorry if you don't get pictures or videos... I will try to explain what the song/video/picture is if you ask me. Well, why don't we get the crazy train moving, huh? LETS GO!)

(Gaster!Sans' POV)

I wake to (Y/N) tossing and turning next to me, her eye flickering through her shut eyelids. This scared me... Was she just having a nightmare? She also seemed to be breathing strange... CRAP!

I try to shake her awake. This didn't work. My fear kept rising and I was getting to the verge of calling Toriel before I decided to try again; and this time, her eyes opened quickly and suddenly.

It scared me that the same eye I saw flickering was now glowing (S/C) harshly. She looked into plane space before the magic slowed and calmed and she looked up at me.

I tell her quietly with a worried tone: "(Y/N)? Are you ok? You were breathing unevenly and you looked like you were... dieing." I regretted saying that last word. I was afraid that it would scare her.

She stared over my shoulder for a second like she was remembering something before looking back into my eyes.

"It was only just a dream." She sighed and smiled.

This made me smile back and I put a bony hand on her shoulder. She seemed to turn a little red. I chuckled and got up, putting a little weight on the hand that was still on her shoulder. I look it off and she giggled. I took her hand and helped her up, pulling her up to me with her ending up in my arms.

(here is what I am going for: Don't judge me... I am BAD at digital art, so I made a concept.)

I give her a little dip and she smiled

I give her a little dip and she smiled. I pull her back up and slow dance with her to invisible music. We both smile and stare into each other's eyes before we both look at the figure who was standing at the edge of the staircase.

(Papyrus' POV)

(I am making Papyrus a little more mellow and mature. Be happy, he is no longer yelling at you as often! Wait... HE IS MORE MELLOW?!? Heh, I did something, READ FURTHER TO FIND OUT!)

It felt like a happy day. Nice, if you ask me. I walked down the stairs to make myself breakfast when I saw something...

My smile brightened and I leaned on the side on the hand-rail casually. They looked so happy together, dancing together, smiling together.

They seem to notice me and the looked at me in surprise. I chuckled and replied coolly. "Good morning, beauty and the beast." (Y/N) turned red at my joke and G!Sans still looked surprised.

"Wow, you suddenly... changed. YOU IMPOSTOR! WHAT DID YOU DO WITH THE REAL PAPYRUS?!?" G!Sans joked. To be honest, I don't know why I am not my jumpy self. Hmm... Must be me getting smoother or something.

"Hey, Paps? Wanna help me make breakfast?" (Y/N) chirped.

This lightened my mood. I felt myself change moods completely and immediately. "WOULD I! THANKS, GUYS!"

My sudden mood change seemed to make them jump. I mean, it frightened myself! Out of nowhere my entire wardrobe seemed to change from my original outfit to... black gym-shorts and an orange hoodie?

Both (Y/N) and G!Sans' eyes widened along with mine, looking at my new cloths. I once-again felt very mellow, but confused.

(ARE YOU HAPPY?!? Actually, this came from my own mind-brain and I am quite proud of myself! Also, PLEASE remind me: "Sans figures crap out and training." Got it? That is your little sneak-peak at the next chapter or so! BOI, Humeh!)