C h a p t e r 27 ✂

(Well, I am running low on ideas... so PLEASE! Also, I am closed on mew book covers, I have decided to keep what I got... I still would like requests for future chapters! Oh, and please submit your art for the art contest that was mentioned two chapters ago! GOOD LUCK, and enjoy this kinda short update! Also, wait to listen to the song. It comes later.)

(Sans' POV)

It worried me that this would be happening. I could only hope for the best for her, though... I mean, I will try my hardest to get over the fact that she will be... in love(?) with both of us at different times, But I just wish that things will turn around and that she will get better.

(Y/N) looked like she wanted to die in the pain she was in. I probably couldn't judge her... G!Sans was trying to lean her so she could breathe a little easier then being curled in a ball. Her expression softened, signaling that her pain stopped.

(Y/N) looked up to me, looking as if ready to cry. She hugged me and tears fell Gaster!Sans kept a hand on her shoulder, trying to comfort her.

I lean down to pick her up to put her in my room so she could rest easy. I set her on my bed as she groaned with a little pain.

I reached toward her phone, which had fell out of her pocket. It had earbuds still plugged in. I quickly found a song and unplugged the earbuds. I turned it on. I started singing softly along with the song.

(Look at video!)

At the end of the song, (Y/N) smiled and a tear fell down her face. She lightly leaned up and threw her arms around my neck in a hug. I wasn't surprised. I hugged her back.

(That is where I stop. SORRY IT IS SHORT! But hey, I need ideas! I know, 'aww, so sweet!' Yeah, true... He has the voice for the song and everything! <3 Welp, I'm going to Grilby's, and happy early Easter!)