C h a p t e r 25 ✂

(Video above has nothing to do with chapter, but it is a GREAT comic dub! ENJOY! Also, the doctors say that my brother is doing well and that he can finish recovering at home tomorrow instead of staying at the hospital for a week! I just called him and he said thanks for the hope and DETERMINATION! I hope you all have good lives! This chapter goes to those Gaster!Sans fans I got!)

(Your POV)

(After the little party)

It was now about 8:11 at night. Alphys had recommended that I start going to bed earlier. I listed to her advise.

I had gotten dressed into an over-sized black tee-shirt and black shorts before crawling into Sans' bed. Sans was getting one last thing before coming in with me.

Gah!

Out of nowhere, a hard pain started in my head. I couldn't bare it... I almost wanted to shoot the fuck out of my sole! But before I knew it, it was gone. But I felt... different...

A person I recognized but seemed not to know came in the room. He was wearing a white tee-shirt, black gym-shorts, and a blue jacket...

He sat next to me on the bed I was on. I grew weary of him. "Uh, (Y/N)? Are you ok?"

H-how does he know my name?!? I started to get off the bed so I could get away from him. "G-get away from me! I don't even know you!"

He seemed to be very confused. I was scared of what he was going to do. "(Y-Y/N)? What is wrong? Are you ok?"

After he said that, my head started to hurt again. Really bad. I felt strange once again, this time a little more scared. The pain stopped and I looked at Sans, who was giving me a weird face. "Sans? Why are you giving me that look?"

Sans seemed really confuse and then gave me a funny look. "Ya better not be playin' tricks, (Y/N)! You scared the shit outta me!" He chuckled. I was confused, but giggled along.

I sat back down on the bed. I thought I was already sitting... hmp... I shrug to myself and got settled down. Sand leaned over and pecked my lips before cuddling with me. I soon fell asleep.

(Sorry for such a short chapter! But Ooh, so much is happening now! I feel so evil right now! *Evil laugh* Welp, hoped you enjoyed! Also, I am still taking requests, so if you have an Idea for a future chapter, let me know! SEE YOU ON THE FLIP-SIDE, BESTIEMUSH!)