C h a p t e r 17 ✂

(Gosh, all you guys are awesome! Thanks for making me feel wanted in life! And thanks for being there for me! Please enjoy this update, it goes to all of you out there who are loyal and enjoy my writing!)

(Your POV)

I must say, It seemed like poor Gaster!Sans was taking this whole 'dating Sans' thing horribly. Gosh, I almost feel bad! No, scratch that, I DO feel very shitty about my choice! Well, I'll give Sans a chance...

"Thanks, Gaster!Sans, for understanding." I give his cheek a kiss. Shit... I forgot I was wearing (F/S) (Favorite/shade) lip gloss!

Sans ans Papyrus both chuckle and I laugh. G!Sans gives me a weird look until he runes up the stairs into the bathroom. "(Y/N)!"

We all laugh harder as he comes back down the steps wiping my make-up off his face. I couldn't help it! I quickly apologize and we were back to watching one of Mettaton's shows.

(Time-skip to a few hours later)

It was now 7:41 PM (haha, it is that time now...) and Papyrus had decided to make spaghetti. Luckily, Sans had offered to help him. I still sat next to Gaster!Sans, who was pretty nervous after the news I gave him.

I gave him an awkward glance, in which he returned. "G!Sans... I am so-"

"(Y/N), it is ok... If you like him more, it is ok-"

"No, it isn't ok! I must've broke your heart! And no, I ain't even going to make a pun about that right now!"

He gave me a shy smile and hugged me. It felt nice. "I will give him a chance. If he messes it up, it is on him, ok? And then I might give you a try, ok?"

This made his smile brighten and he hugged me tighter. I pat his shoulder. A tear slides down my cheek onto his jacket-fluff. Only one. I let go and quickly wipe the streak dry before he could see. Before he could speak again, Paps walks into the living room with a ladle. "SPAGHETTI IS FINISHED! HOPE YOU ENJOY IT, BECAUSE WE USED ALFREDO INSTEAD OF TOMATO SAUCE!" I smile at the fact that he is trying new things. Good for him!

We sat at the dining table, where plates and silverware was already set. Sans came by with the pot and the ladle, giving us all perfect portions of the pasta. It. Smelled. DELICIOUS!

They used flat-looking noodles and the Alfredo sauce along with meatballs. This had to be the best thing I saw him cook in a LONG time, even with a little help! I gave both Sans and Papyrus a big smile and ate the dish happily. And I was fucking RIGHT! My gosh did it taste good!

(Time-skip to after we finish the meal)

I volunteer to wash wash the dishes once again. I decided to have some alone time with myself with a story, so I found a site that millions of people can write, read, and share stories. It is called 'Wattpad' and both Monsters and Humans use it. (You see what I did there!)

I asked Sans if I could steal his room so I could rest and so they could enjoy each other's company in the living room. He agreed and I went upstairs and into his room. I crawled into his bad and snuggled into the covers with my phone.

I signed up and called my account 'figure-it-out_825'. I don't know why, I just felt like it... (Sorry, this is an actual person, I apologize. This is a real person who even reads this book! *insert smile emoji here*) I decided that my Picture would be a selfie I had with both Sans' and Paps. It looked decent as fuck!

I had everything set up and I look for stories that I enjoy. Soon, I found (F/W/S) (Favorite/Wattpad/Story) and I start reading. (Read end-note)

(Time-Skip 'cuz their is going to be more time-skips)

I look at mt phone's clock. It was now almost 10:30 at night. Shit... It only felt like an hour!

Sans walked into his room and I jolted out of his bed. "Sans, I am sorry! I didn't see the time-"

Sans walked up to me and motioned for me to sit. I sat and me (Sans...) sat next to me on the bed. (Sorry, I glitched...) He put a hand on my shoulder. "(Y/N), don't sweat it. G!Sans agreed to let you sleep on my bed with me tonight."

This got me thinking. Why?

Sans chuckled. "Heh, don't ask why he said that... 'Cuz it is a long story..." He smiled as he told me that Papy had accidentally popped the air bed with a random needle he had. We both laugh at that.

(I now end it there! Now, if you have any requests, PLEASE TELL ME! 'Cuz I am slowly running out of ideas! Hope you enjoyed and see you on the slip-side, bestiemush!)

(Future Author-Chan:

Peeps say this is their favorite story and imagine reading this story in this story...

wow... j-just wow...)