C h a p t e r 3

(Authors note: Yesterday was the concert, (today is 3/4/16). I CAN'T BELIEVE I SURVIVED! lol... but still, it went surprisingly well! Well... Why don't we get this story started, shall we? L O N G chapter ahead! ENJOY!)

(Gaster!Sans' POV)

Who... was this? I mean... Just... look! He looks exactly like me! Well, except he don't have cracks in his skull and he is a great deal shorter and with a different choice in cloths, but STILL! His right eye also did the SAME thing as mine! But, it was blue, not yellow...

The other 'me' spoke, his eye barely dimming just a little. "Uh... you're in my... house..."

The look on his face was quite priceless... but right now, that wasn't the point. The point was: who is this 'other me'? I kept a tough face on, I spoke a s bravely as possible. "Explain how their are... Two of us?"

The smile on his face faltered. "Glitch."

"A glitch? Explain."

He replied quickly, listening closely to his own explanation. "New player was impatient, maybe? I don't know, I'll have to hack into the timeline server-"

My eyes widened. "Wait, you can HACK the fucking server?"

He smiled coolly. "Yah, but it is difficult." His smile went to normal. "Well, forget about it... I can brake-down the game... I would rather not chance it."

I understood his point of view, speaking we were practically the same person. "Agreed. Well... what version is this?" I grew more and more puzzled as time continued.

"Oh, this is the original version: 'Undertale'. "

I thought about it. I have herd stories about this place. Stories about a child who saved the lives of many monsters. Frisk.

"Uh, and you are from...?"

I woke from my 'trance'. "Oh, Echotale."

His smile got more strong. Then, out of nowhere, a thought came into my mind. "Uh, since we are practically the same person, can I stay here until I figure things out?"

"Sure!" He then frowned. "Shoot, I don't think Papyrus would mind!"

My eyes lit up. "Papyrus? Gosh, this makes me with I was home... But I am sure he'll understand... I already sent a note saying that I was gonna be gone for a while. Vacation month."

He gave a little chuckle. "You're lucky, I don't get those." Out of nowhere, we both start laughing, and we hear a noise from the front of the house.

"SANS! I AM BACK, AND I CAME WITH GROCERIES! SPAGHETTI AGAIN TONIGHT!"

(Sans' POV)

I gave Gaster!Sans a scared look that I wasn't happy to give. Then:

[You are filled with determination]

I spoke with pride. "Papy, I have someone here to meet you."

I could sense my brother's excitement. It always overpowered the household. His happiness is all I lived for. When he was happy, I was.

"OH BOY SANS! WHO IS IT?!? I HOPE THIS PERSON LIKES SPAGHETTI!"

Gaster!Sans nodded calmly, either ready to meet Paps or he did like spaghetti. Who really knows? "Ok, Papyrus, meet Gaster!Sans."

(Time-skip because of reasons)

Poor Papy didn't understand much. Gaster-me and I had to explain A LOT too the poor guy. Soon, it was about time to head to bed.

"Ok, Paps, Are you ready for your bed-time story?"

His eyes got big and excited. I gave the other Sans a nod and he stayed the living room. Papyrus raced me up the stairs, brushed his teeth, got dressed in his PJ's, and got settled into bed.

"Ok buddy... here we go." I told a story about a kitten in the window of a pet store. Papyrus was out like a light very soon. I kissed his forehead and went back down-stairs, where found Gaster!Sans looking at a small picture in a rounded frame. He had a small tear in his eye.

I figured it was the family portrait.

"Sans, I miss my Papyrus. He was quite like yours, but more mellow." A smile rose on his face.

"Soon, you'll see him again. Lucky for you, I could get Alphys to fix your phone to call him across versions and timelines. Deal?"

His face lit up. But dropped into confusion. "Alphys?"

"Oh, she is out techie here.' His face subsided again. "Well, let me get you a blanket." I got him a fuzzy red one and a matching pillow. He nodded his thanks and settled on the couch. "G'night, Gaster-me."

He strongly replied. "Night, Sans. And thanks, for everything."