C h a p t e r 5

(Hope you are happy with this book so far! I don't think it is the best, but please make sure to comment on how you think I did! I would be VERY happy! *Gives you a cookie* also, this may be a shorter chapter. This music goes with the chapter... just wait, you will find out why!)

(Your POV)

*Sigh.* My heart beat loudly in my chest. what is this new feeling? I don't know, but I really want to find out. My face grows hot, and I bet I looked like a tomato. I watched as Sans left behind me, and I catch him as he turned to take a glance at me. I shy away, not wanting him to see my embarrassment.

I turn slightly and smile as he waved at me, who was smiling back, with genuine happiness. I waved back. When he left, I couldn't help but grin wildly. I hopped off the stone and did a little squeal of excitement. I swear I acted like a kid! Being 18 gives you these perks, and I loved acting younger at times. I turned on some music, jamming as I did so. (Look at video above)

I arrive back to Toriel's home by time the song ended 8 minutes later. It was now 3:30 in the afternoon. She was home, peeling potatoes and chopping garlic for a meal we would share later tonight. She noticed my red cheeks and decided to question me as she continued preparing.

"How did it go?" she said, chopping a potato cleanly in half.

"I met someone named Sans outside. He has a great sense of humor; we had a great time!" I smiled and gave 'Goat-mom' a kiss on the cheek. She laughed and put the knife and vegetable down.

"I am so glad! Do you want to help me make garlic-and-cheese mashed potatoes?"

I smiled up at the tall monster. "Mmm! Yes, I would love to! Mind if I turn on some music?"

She laughed. "Of it is ok! go ahead!" I unplugged my headphones and went to my MP3 app. I found a good one and turned it on.

(Le Time-skip)

It was a while later and we had finished making the meal. Toriel and I sung and danced a bit, which we had a great time! Then, out of nowhere, she decided to ask me something. "Would you like to invite this, 'Sans' over for dinner?"

"Sure, why not? I am sure they would enjoy that!"