C h a p t e r 32 ✂

(Like, you guys are the best! 1k Votes and more then 17k reads?!? WOWIE! I feel awesome just knowing that you guys are always by my side! You all don't deserve this horrible writing... but if you like it just fine, then that is all that matters! THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT! Heh, also, all this time I was saying Gaster!Tale instead of EchoTale... Oops! Also, don't forget to look at the picture after the video!)

(Shout out to my Wattpad sister, neko_of-darkness, for being there for me, and to Too_Many_Feelz, for believing in me!)

(Your POV)

I just finished my shower and got dressed in a simple (F/C) turtleneck and black jeans. I still had a hard time with what happened last night, it turned my whole view of this relationship upside down. Well, I do understand that Sans was drunk, But it still didn't make up for the fact that he decided to drink that night. Like, why would he, he was doing so well without it!

Sigh. That what happens in life...

At least Gaster!Sans will stand by me in this.

I brushed my (H/L) (Hair/Length) (H/C) (Hair/Color) hair and made it look messy, but cute. I fixed my neko cat ears and tail and posed in the mirror for a second before I walked out to join G!Sans with breakfast.

A wall of deliciousness smacked me in the face. The smell of the cinnamon apple waffles and whipped cream was overbearing! I swear, my mouth should be the source of all the water in Watertown!

"Oh, G!Sans... why do you always have to do this to me..." I say with a smile as I lay my head on his shoulder. He glanced at me and smiled back, petting my head.

"That's my job!" He took a little whipped cream and put it on my nose. I looked at it and then back to him, raising an eyebrow at him playfully.

"Stop teasing me. Your making my tummy say 'GIVE ME SOME!'" I made a cute baby voice as I say that, and G!Sans' smile widened and he chuckled. I took the whipped cream of my none and ate it, getting my head off his shoulder so he could cook. I sat at the table, where papyrus was waiting.

"HELLO, (Y/N)! HOW ARE YOU THIS MORNING?" He had a big smile on his face, and he seemed really happy to see me.

I playfully respond. "I AM FINE, PAPS! AND YOU?"

He smirked. "ARE YOU COPYING ME? NEH HEH HEH, THAT IS FUNNY, HU- I MEAN, (Y/N)! I AM SORRY, I SHOULD STOP CALLING YOU HUMAN-"

"Paps, it is ok. I understand that you slip up... no biggie!" I cut him off.

"NO BIGGIE? OH... OK! THANKS FOR THE REASSURANCE!"

We both laugh goodhearted. Soon, a large plate was set in front of us and Gaster!Sans joins us in eating. After I finish my second, Sans comes and sits at the table.

All three of us glare at him.

"What?"

Papyrus shakes his head in disapproval. I Got tired of Sans shit that he was trying to pull. I decided to leave.

(Gaster!Sans' POV)

I wait for (Y/N) to leave.

Son, She didn't deserve what she got yesterday... defend her.

Yes, I'll do that, father.

My eye flickered in anger, but I calmed myself enough to not use my power and I scolded him. "Sans. Don't pretend you don't know. You made a HUGE mistake yesterday. She never deserved to have her heart destroyed by you. You were drunk, I understand, but I an sure you still remember about that that chick you brought home... am I correct?"

I wanted to go on, but I already told enough.

It looked like he wanted to say nothing, but he knew all too well of my capabilities. He sighed and looked at me. He opened his mouth to speak, but his phone rang. He picked it up and started to sweat as he picked it up.

He is talking to the girl: Rebecca. If this was actually you, I would kill you myself.

That ass... Honestly, I am done with his shit...

I understand what you feel... And honestly, go easy with your language!

Sans got off the phone and looked shyly toward me. I roll my eyes at him as he got up and went to the direction of the door. He looked back at papyrus, catching a glimpse of me flipping him off. He then cursed under his breath, his eye flashing blue for a second, then he walked out the door.

Well, THAT went well...

I couldn't help but crack a tiny smile at my fathers crude humor. He is/was practically famous for it...

I finished by waffles as (Y/N) comes back to the dining table. It looked like she had shed a few tears, her cheeks still streaked with wet. Papyrus and I, unknowingly at the same time, Walked up to her and hugged her.

[Knowing that she is happy fills you with DETERMINATION]

(AW! That turned out adorable! Welp, I am in need of a few more ideas! If you got anything good, let me know! I am also up for any requests for side-drawings of certain parts in this story if you want to see what something or a character looks like! Well, SEE YOU ON THE FLIP-SIDE, BESTIEMUSH! Also, Vote if you loved the song and/or the picture!)