C h a p t e r 28 ✂

(Hey 'Peeps'! 'Hoppy' Easter! I am very 'egg'cited to make this update! I am gonna be a 'bunny' [funny] chapter! Welp, I need ideas for more chapters! PLEASE! Also, the art contest is still on, and am almost done with my own entry! So far, I only have 6! I NEED MORE! Also, Enjoy this picture I drew! 'Hop' you like this chapter!)

(Hey 'Peeps'! 'Hoppy' Easter! I am very 'egg'cited to make this update! I am gonna be a 'bunny' [funny] chapter! Welp, I need ideas for more chapters! PLEASE! Also, the art contest is still on, and  am almost done with my own entry! So far, I only...

(Sans' POV)

It is Easter Sunday here in the Underground. (Y/N) was surprised to know that we ever celebrated it! I chuckle. It was morning and I started boiling eggs when she walked down the stairs. I had learned to cope with the fact that (Y/N)'s tumor caused her brain to be in two AU's... The side of her brain associated with Gaster!Sans' AU seemed to recognize me now. Sadly, it seemed to still like G!Sans...

I had just removed the eggs from the heat and were rinsing them off when I feel someone hug me from behind. I can feel my face grow a little hot and I could feel a head rest playfully on my shoulder. I turn to face (Y/N) and I kissed her cheek.

She smiled and she leaned forward to bring a lot of weight on my shoulder. (Y/N) giggled as I let my knees slowly buckle. I chuckled as she let go. I finished rinsing the eggs, getting them ready to color.

"Sans," She started playfully. "I love ya!" She laughed as she took a spare egg and cracked it on my head so she could peel off the shell.

"(Y/N), You 'crack' me up!" I smile as I sneak a bite from the egg she finished peeling. She gave me a playful glare and ate a bite of the egg herself.

(Time-skip 'cuz da bunny says so)

We had fun coloring eggs. The ones that G!Sans would make looked very fancy and (Y/N) made some with adorable little messages on them. Papyrus drew on some and I made a few of the eggs look like little people.I laugh at one that had a scared look on it's face. I cracked it's 'head' and the look was finished. Some of these would soon be used for the egg hunt that would be going on.

Asgore usually hid all the eggs. Mainly young monsters would participate, but once in a while Older monsters would try their hardest to find some, speaking Asgore hid some of the eggs VERY well! Last year he had tapped one to the underside of his cape! Those were good times...

Right now we were going to send a collection of the eggs for Asgore to hide them. We kept a bunch of Gaster!Sans' eggs for dinner. Papyrus was willing enough to drop the rest off to the king.

(Another Time-skip)

It was now about 3:42 in the afternoon and we all met in the ruins. The contest was going to start soon. (Y/N) insisted on not joining, but Papyrus and I didn't give her a choice.

As soon as Mettaton announced the start we were on our way. There wasn't really any prizes. We kept the eggs we found though...

I found several and then got lazy, so I at down a while. Papyrus got a little angry at me but shrugged it off and continued to look with (Y/N).

(Sorry, so many Time-skips)

(Y/N) seemed to have a great time. I was happy for her. I was also glad that her tumor hadn't messed up all day. This was an improvement! I just hope this lasts...

We had gotten home an hour ago. We found a good collection of eggs. I was surprised to have found one on top of Undyne's roof! Heh, more for us, I guess! We ate dinner, which included LOTS of the colored eggs. We laughed and joked a ton, a skele-ton! Heh, never gets old...

"Thanks, guys, for everything!" I looked up to (Y/N), who seemed to be going to get ready to go to bed. I rise from the table to join her. Papyrus was already in bed and Gaster!Sans was on the couch. (Y/N) and I were playing cards before we were getting ready to end the day.

Now by this time we were both settled in bed. She turned to face me and she smiled. I returned it happily. "Happy Easter, Sans."

"Heh, 'hoppy' Easter to you too, (Y/N)."

(Sorry for a sloppy chapter... I was half awake... Well, I NEED MORE ART CONTEST ENTRIES! Please and thanks! 'Hopped' you enjoyed that!)