C h a p t e r 41 ✂

(Enjoy this GIF! Ok, I don't want to keep you here for long so lets make this quick... YOU GUYS ARE OFFICIALLY AWESOME! Like, I feel so loved! Also, thanks to yourebluenow: who is making a new cover for this book! I just saw a preview of it and it looks BO$$! thanks, bestiemush! Welp, gets get down to business!)

(Your POV)

We had finished eating and we decided to get set up to go to bed. I decided to wear a (F/C) tee-shirt and ripped jean-shorts that were pretty comfy to sleep in. With the air mattress still with a hole in it, Gaster!Sans let me sleep on the couch with him.

"Good night, (Y/N). Have sweet dreams." With that, he kissed my cheek and pulled the blanket over us and he fell asleep.

I stayed awake for a little longer, thinking about what had happened today. I mean, Sans almost died and I healed him and gained some magic all in barely touching his soul.

Me being on the outside of the couch I pulled my hand out from under the covers. I remember the dream about Sans and G!Sans in a fight the night G!Sans was drunk. they used magic in such a way I could only of dreamed of.

I try to concentrate on summoning a little magic to my fingers, only receiving a small spark of red and it was gone. I felt a little disappointed in myself, but I was only learning.

I soon fell asleep, cuddling into G!Sans as he snored peacefully.

***

I knew this was a dream, but it almost felt all too real...

***

I could feel the warmth of the poison reach the pit of my stomach. It's vile taste lingering on my tongue. I choked on the last bitter drops of fluid, some sticking to the sides of my esophagus.

My forehead felt hot and my vision blurred. A familiar face appeared out of nowhere, anger written in it's dark, evil eyes.

Spiked vines tightened around my arms and legs, holding me down to the brick wall. An evil grin stretched across the plant's face.

"Well, well, well... Who do we have here?" Flowey mocked. I could feel his hot breath on the side of my face. Oh, how I hated this guy...

Flowey smirked. "With you dieing, you will get out of our way to-"

Even through the poison I gave him a questionable look. "who is 'our'?"

I could see a little bead of sweat pour down his face and looked a little worried. "Heh, I mean: out of my way to free everyone in the underground... heh..."

I suddenly felt another presence. My vision blurred, so I was only allowed to see a shadowy figure in the darkness. "nO, fLoWEy iS RiGht oN 'OUr'. i woUld liKe tO fIX soME MinOr... 'ChAnGeS' wITh tHE wOrLD..."

His voice glitched harshly, making some of the words seem hard to understand with my dulled senses.

"wIth yOU dIeINg frOm tHe PoiSON i maDe FloWEy GivE yoU, i WouLd hAve JusT GotEN RiD oF tHe CauSe oF aLL THe GliTChes HeRe. ANd i WouLd bE ThE OnlY OnE! BecAuSE yOu ArE aLL GLitCHes!" Him speaking gave me a headache. I was now starting to feel the full-on affects of the poison, pain welling up from my stomach to my chest and all around my body.

I screamed in agony.

My eye glowed (S/C) and I was starting to feel power surge through my body. This scared Flowey and the shadow, but I was still held strongly to the wall. The shadow soon spoke again.

"oH, yOu KNow aLL TOo WEll tHAt thIs iS a SiMpLe dREaM, (Y/N), dOn't yoU? yOU kNoW yOu aRen'T rEallY diEinG... yeT yOu fEEl PAin liKe iT iS rEaL. OnE dAy, i wiLL cOme tO fINd yOu, anD KiLL yOU mYsELf. sEE yOu VERY sOOn, (Y/N)."

***

I was jolted awake by a severely worried Gaster!Sans shaking me awake. I felt my eye was growing hot for a second before I figured out that the dream was over. I sighed and looked up to G!Sans, who seems scared at the fact and then remembered about the day before .

"(Y/N)? Are you ok? You were breathing unevenly and you looked like you were... dieing."

A flashback of the dream lingered in my head before disappearing as fast as it came. I look back up to him and smile.

"It was only just a dream."

(OK, so that happened! I hope you enjoyed it and I may make another update tonight... it really depends on if i get legit requests! Don't worry, I will mention the person with the idea! See you soon, my fruits!)

(The next day: Really? No requests? Wow... That's sad...)