C h a p t e r 11 ✂

(Hey peeps! well, Thanks so much for EVERYTHING. You make me feel needed in this world! School is horrible, like always... people teasing me and throwing things at me and taking my things... it is not nice! But with you guys in my life, I feel like I have meaning! Thanks. You mean the world to me! <3 Also, enjoy this video. It has NOTHING to do with this story, except it helps with the first part of it! Sorry, this ended up being PRETTY LONG... so bare with me!)

(Flowey's POV)

(Sorry it has been a while... but time to see how things are going with him!)

Well... The glitch still didn't fix itself. Great... Like, how am I going to get through to this? Well, lets just hope it all goes away... soon...

I have figured how I could have a possible pass back to my version, Undertale. It takes power, something I dont have on my own. Turns out, I am in Gaster!tale or something like that... practically the BIRTHPLACE of glitches! So this should be easy, right?

Nope.

No one trust me here. Heck, hardily anyone comes here anyway... But I have a feeling that that may change soon...

Static filled the air around me. It gets very intense. Not long after, a figure stands ahead of me. It is short, but noticeably taller than myself, speaking I am a simple plant.

The voice spoke simply and with a little annoyance. "Flowey."

(GUESS WHO? Lol, comment who you think it is!)

(Your POV)

I woke to a loud sound coming from the floor next to me. I jumped out of bed to see Gaster!Sans had fallen off the couch. I gave a little giggle.

"Not funny, (Y/N)!" He looked up to me, giving me a small smile (Look at picture after the video... his face is what I am going for.)

I go to help him up, and out of the corner of my eye, I see Sans running down the steps with wide eyes. "What ha-happened?"

G!Sans was still on the ground, and Sans chucked. "Heh... looked like he fell for you, (Y/N)."

My face grew hot, and Gaster!Sans' face showed a blue tint. Sans looked between us and scowled at his own joke. He seemed mad at himself...

(Sans' POV)

"Heh... looked like he fell for you, (Y/N)." I laughed, until I saw that they were both blushing. Shit... why did I say that?

Apparently, (Y/N) saw me angry with myself, because after she helped Gaster!Sans up, she walked up to me and gave a shy smile. "What is up, Sans? You know you can tell me anything..."

I look in shock at (Y/N). "Oh, uh... It is nothing, really... forget about it..."

"Ok then, your miss..." She walked off into the kitchen and grabbed out a box of cereal from the cupboard and poured herself a bowl. "You want me to keep out the cereal so you can have some, right?" I nodded and she reached into the fridge to get milk. (lol, GOT MILK?)

(Your POV)

(ok, maybe the last POV swap for this chapter...)

I sat at the table with my cereal. It is funny that the Underground has some human name brand things like 'Nike' and 'Aeropostale'; like in this case, 'Cocoa Puffs' was still eaten here. Wow... they are just like us...

I smile as Sans and G!Sans joined me at the table, also with cereal. Papy was the last to come.

"HELLO SANS AND OTHER SANS! GOOD MORNING, (Y/N)!" He seems to ALWAYS put a smile on my face. I stand to give him a hug, and he hugs me back. Sans smiles at the fact that me and Papyrus have been getting along so well.