C h a p t e r 14 ✂

(Well... I am slowly running out of ideas, so if you want to see something happen, let me know, and I just MIGHT use your idea! Please and thanks! Video is random and also, thanks for voting, commenting, and reading this story. I honestly don't deserve this!)

(??? POV)

I opened a portal to where Flowey was, speaking he shouldn't be here in Gaster!tale, or whatever it's called. I stood ahead of him, his face full of relief.

I was quite annoyed to be here, saving his sorry ass from stupid things like this. "Flowey..."

"Error Sans, honestly I can-"

I look down on him. his eyes grew quickly nervous. "Spare your breath, F-Flowey... It was just a simple g-glitch."

(Oh, bet this was surprising! I bet you thought it was gonna be Chara! well NOPE! *evil grin*)

I laugh at his expression. He looked scared, and his face was PRICELESS! Flowey gave me a disgusted look, and I shrug it off. "Oh, s-stop being such a low-life, F-Flowey!

Flowey expression got a little more delirious for a second before his nervousness eased as he notices I was trying to help him. "Error, do you have even the slightest idea to get me back to Undertale?" I gave him a look saying that was a dumb question, and he took the idea. "Oh, nevermind..."

(Your POV)

It was now the morning after the little brawl between Sans and Gaster!Sans over me. I mean, I should feel flattered, but it wouldn't feel right.

I was just happy to know that I was able to keep them at bay with war.

I sigh as I awoke and rose from the bed. I was very tired after i had to break them up, speaking we had to run the rest of the way, sense it had started storming out. I was in a green tee-shirt and small jean shorts. It was the first thing I grabbed when I reached the house.

I couldn't settle the fact that they seemed to hate each other. I mean, they are practically the same person! Despite the slight change of appearance, attitude, color magic, etc...

Gaster!Sans was awake, watching TV with the volume turned down low. Maybe so it didn't wake me. He looks down at me and gives me a shy smile. "Mornin' sleeping beauty."

My face got only a slight tint of pink on it, before I asked for the time.

"It is almost noon. Sans went to his station and Papyrus is out training." I nodded and rose from the bed, in which I had put it away silently and headed my way upstairs into the bathroom.

I still had a trace of rain water in my hair so I decided to take a shower.

(Don't jump ahead of me here...)

I slipped out of my current outfit and threw a towel around myself as I waited for the water to get warm. The bathwater was the right temperature and I turned the shower on. I dropped the towel and stepped in.

(Time-skip 'cuz this is getting weird)

I herd the door from downstairs open and a loud, inaudible voice sounded through the shower water. I stepped over the shower and got out, wrapping the towel around me once again to get dry. I was getting ready to get dressed when the door opened.

"OH MY GOSH I AM SO SORRY I AM GETTING OUT NOW SORRY AGAIN BYE!"

"Shit, Papyrus! Knock next time!"

I could hear the poor guy mumbling to himself from outside the door. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if he forgot the reason he was even coming up here! Thank goodness that I still had the towel around me when he walked in.

I finished getting dressed quickly and got out of the restroom. I was greeted instantly by Papy. "I AM SO SORRY, (Y/N)! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE IN THERE!" I could tell that he wasn't have a good time with the situation. Hes voice sounded sincere and he had a sad look on his face. He was taking the situation a little to far.

Dude, don't sweat it. it was an accident. Just knock next time..." He nodded quickly and I gave him a hug. He hugged me back, which lightened the mood. He hug-carried me for a second before putting me down again.

Clearly, he had already forgot about what had happened and went down stairs. "OH, I WAS GONNA ASK YOU, HOW ABOUT WE GO TO GRILBY'S FOR LUNCH? SANS SUGGESTED THAT WE COULD AFTER HE IS DONE AT HIS STATION." I thought about it. It seemed like a good idea.

"Sure, let me get my- oh, never mind, I don't have one..."

"DON'T HAVE ONE WHAT, (Y/N)?"

"A jacket."

"OH, I AM SORRY, HERE, TAKE MY SCARF TILL WE MEET UP WITH SANS"

I went down stars, where Papyrus was waiting for me with his scarf in his hand. I smiled warmly at him and he put it on me. It was huge on me, sense he had wrapped it so many times around my neck. I looked over it and gave him a shy smile. He laughed and G!Sans joined us out the front door.

(Sorry, for the short chapter, I had no clue what to write! So please, give me ideas! well, I have an idea for next chapter, but after that, I will gladly take ideas! PLEASE AND THANKS!)