C h a p t e r 30 ✂

(OMG GUYS! This book is Number 770 in Fan Fiction! YAY! Thanks so much! also, The art contest just ended today and votes are ready to be cast! Remember, only 2 votes per person! I will post a link to the art contest poll after this little Author's Note! THANKS FOR SO MANY VOTES AND READS!)

https://www.wattpad.com/story/66979800-art-contests

(Part 2)

(Author's POV)

Rebecca is a water monster, by the way. Very flirtatious, but easy-going, as you can tell. Sans couldn't help it though. He was too drunk to realize that he is using his 'flirt option' on her. Ok, buts lets skip to the chase...

(A drawing of Rebecca:)

"H-hey, Rebecca, wanna come to my place and meet m-my bro?" He gave her a wild grin, in which she returned

"Yes, that would be nice, Sans." She giggled and helped Sans off his stool. He was still drunk, not a doubt about it.

(Time-skip)

Sans and Rebecca had just arrived at home, where all seemed quiet. The house was dark, signaling no one should be awake. Sans frowned at her. "You will have to wait till tomorrow to meet them-"

"Heh, why should we?" She took a step toward Sans, who was too drunk to realize that shy was trying to be sexy.

Sans turned around, giving into peer pressure and opening the door to see (You) and Gaster!Sans watching a movie.

(Your POV)

I was glad to hear Sans had returned. It was getting close to midnight by this time and G!Sans and I had stayed up to greet him when he came back.

I turn around to say hello, but I didn't come to the happy and alone Sans that I was expecting to meet. I could feel my anger grow quickly, my head slightly pounding. I, at this time, was lucky to have my cat ears on at this time, because a monster that I didn't recognize, heck, even TRUST, was staring ahead of me.

I stomped up to Sans and shoved him into the snow. "We're OVER!" I ran up to the restroom, speaking I didn't want to take Sans' room. I slammed the door behind me and ran over to the edge of the tub, where I started crying.

Sans, that ASSHOLE! That, that dirty... HEART-BREAKER!

[you feel your DETERMINATION lower at the fact that Sans is a fucking bitch]

(Gaster!Sans' POV)

I look at Sans with distrust. His drunken ass doesn't know how much he have hurt (Y/N). I shake my head at him and I don't bother picking him up from the snowbank he landed in. The girl he was with helped him up as I headed my way toward where (Y/N) was.

I knock on the door. I hear sobs come from behind the door. "W-who is there?"

Heh, I set myself up... "Doris."

I could almost sense her smile. "Doris who?"

I chuckle. "Doris locked. That's why I'm knocking!" By this time, I hear that Sans and his new 'girlfriend' had wondered close to the stairwell. The bathroom door was unlocked quickly and I let myself in, closing the door behind me.

"Hey, (Y/N), I am here for you anytime, you know that, right?" I sit next to her and hold her to my boney chest.

She smiled up at me, and I wipe a tear off her cheek with my thumb. "Yes, I do know, G!Sans. Thanks." She cuddled into me as we sat and waited for silence.

"(Y/N)?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

My little boy is all grown up!

Shut it, dad.

(OMFG THIS IS ADORABLE!!! welp, this is where I leave you! Hope you enjoyed! Thanks again for being awesome and don't forget that you are only allowed to vote on 2 pics in the art contest! SEE YOU ON THE FLIP-SIDE, BESTIEMUSH!")