C h a p t e r 43 ✂

(OMFG! NEW RECORD! This story is now #90 in fanfiction! THANKS SO MUCH! YOU did this, not me! This chapter is for all who enjoy this story! THANKS AGAIN!)

(Sans' POV)

I get awoken by a harsh knocking on my door. I blinked my eyes open and shuffled my way toward the knocking. Before I opened the door, a voice very much like my own sounded loudly on the other side.

"Sans! It's Papyrus!"

Before he could finish I barged through the door. I push Gaster!Sans aside and rush down the stairs as fast as I possibly could. I rounded the corner to see (Y/N) by Papyrus, or, I hoped that was who it was...

Well, like timelines, I also understand a little about different, 'Alternate Universes', or AUs. Not as much as I would like to, but enough to understand things. A perk of being the son of a scientist, I guess...

I run up to Papyrus... He was wearing an orange hoodie and gym-shorts, like myself. He also seem to be calm, but also confused. I would guess that he is merged with a Papyrus from another, very popular AU... I can guess- Underswap? I don't know, I may have to ask...

"P-Papyrus... What happened?" He looks up to me and he smiles.

"B-Brother? Is that you? It seems that something strange has happened..." He sat lazily on the couch not a second later and I lazily joined him.

(Y/N) giggled. "Heh, like brother, like brother." I chuckled along and I knew that this was Underswap Papyrus for sure.

(Papyrus' POV)

I missed my brother. Seeing another him made me truly happy. It was only just recently that my Sans was taken from me from... him...

I shake the idea from my mind and I turn to Sans, who was sitting lazily next to me. I chuckle. Like in this AU, I am sure Sans is like me, smart and lazy. I understand things like Timelines and AUs as well. it has seemed that I have merged with the Original Papyrus... I hope this has no downsides...

I turn to look toward the staircase, where I saw G!Sans. I smile, because I know he always had something that I, at the moment, very much craved. "Yo, G!Sans! You have a-" The other side of 'me' refused to let me ask for a simple cigarette.

G!Sans looked at me with a little confusion. "What?"

I forced myself to ask finally: "A cigarette?" The other side of me greatly disagreed, but I really wanted one...

Gaster!sans Seemed a little confused but came up to me and handed me one. The Original Sans eyed me suspiciously and I took the cigarette in my teeth. Sans seemed to not be happy, but seemed to allow it. I chewed on it lightly before asking to step out, everyone following because Sans deciding to help teach (Y/N) how to use her new magic.

I seemed to be a little confused by this, but I then remembered and went with the flow of things.

(Your POV)

We stepped out into the cold show. Papyrus stopped and leaned on a post on the deck with Gaster!Sans as I follow Sans further into the yard. He stopped when he reached the center.

"Ok, (Y/N). Watch what I do." He closed his eyes took a small breath before opening them to one glowing and one completely dark. He closed his eyes again and opened then once again, looking as he was only a second before. "You try. Just concentrate on something worth fighting or fighting for."

I followed his actions; closing my eyes and thinking about...Sans. Papyrus. Gaster!Sans. Gaster, even. We were all like a family... Toriel and Asgore, Undyne and Alphys. Everyone in this world who were there for me. I smile. I then think about them in a time of need. I feel a jolt of energy run through my body and, eventually, into my left eye.

I open my eyes with a good amount of flame- no, magic, flowing from one of them. Sans looked a little surprised, but just shook it off and nodded. I close my eyes again and concentrate on removing the energy.

"Very good, (Y/N). I am proud!" I smile at hearing Sans' Words and I hear small applause where G!Sans and Papyrus were. I felt almost overwhelmed with happiness of there support!

[Knowing that they all support you fills you with DETERMINATION.]

(I end there! Thanks again for making this story #90! But to me, you are #1! Stay cool, my friends; or shall I say: STAY REFRIGERATED, MY FRUITS!)

***

(Next day: OMG! This story is now #80 in fanfiction! THAT IS SO AWESOME OF YOU! I really don't deserve this! I will see if I could update again tonight, but I have a lot of testing to study for... I will try to make time! THANKS AGAIN!)