Author's Note

Hello all, 

So I've had this story up for quite a long time now, and I still haven't gotten round to reading through it and editing it, even though I know I need to- I just don't have the time. Maybe one day, but not yet. 

I decided to put this at the start because I wanted to let new reader's know about it. I really do not have very good grammar or spelling. When I was writing this, I just wrote what I wanted. I wrote it in notepad so it did not have the word-processing features that other apps do, so a lot of the time my mistakes went unnoticed. 

I see that this story has slowly been getting more and more comments, and a large chunk of them seem to be based on my poor spellings. I wrote this a year or two ago, so I would have been thirteen- you must know thirteen year olds don't have the best spelling/grammar. Over time, I have been ignoring a lot of these petty comments about my writing, because I don't care what you think- I wrote this because I enjoy writing and Scorose is my OTP- so why not write about them? But a lot of people have decided to add onto other peoples stupid comments like "I was going to point that out" and I'm sick of it. 

I'm sorry I'm not the best writer- I honestly did not expect to get this many views on my work- and I am super super grateful for it, but the amount of comments about my writing ability really gets to me sometimes, and I guess I've finally cracked. So, basically: please please please don't comment about my spelling/grammar, I know I'm not good at it and I know I have improved since I wrote this story, but I honestly have no time to look through and edit it. If you see a mistake, just ignore it, say the proper word in your head or whatever- I don't care- but I don't need you to tell me I have done something wrong- it really doesn't make me wanna right anymore and I am so so so close to finishing my next book which I would love to share with you, but I can't until I finish it, so please stop. 

*EDIT* I also want to make the point that this story is actually awful. I am currently attempting to read through it and edit it as I have a lot of time off school for exams so I have time for it, and honestly as this is the first time I have read through the whole story from start to end actually reading every word- it is super cringy and awful and I hate it. I'm not going to take it down because I know a lot of people have said that they like it- and I am so happy you do, but I don't like it. So if you don't like the awful writing, then just don't read- I don't want people commenting about how poorly written this is, I know! 

TLDR: Don't comment about my spelling or grammar, I know it's bad just ignore it. The writing is awful, I know- just leave if you don't like it.

-Elise x