Sequel- Two Teams of the Tower

Hello everybody!

I know this is probably very unexpected as I didn't even think I was going to be doing this myself, but I may (MAY) be writing a sequel. I have recently been talking to someone who has an idea for the sequel and I think it is a very good one. She has written a summary for me and I thought I would share it with all of you to see what you think. As it was not my idea I am not going to be writing all of the story, I will be having some help from @HogwartsSmiler which means she will be writing a/ns like this one on the story and ending with her name (Eva) so it won't just be me.

This will only happen if the story goes ahead- which will only be if you guys like it! So please, vote if you like the idea, and comment if you would read it! Here's the summary:

-Elise x

In the year 2044 the Muggle world and the Wizarding world are close to colliding. Rose and Scorpius Malfoy's daughter, Carina Adromeda Malfoy knows this. When a new procedre is brought into Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry will this generation be able to face the fact they may never live in the world their parents were brought up in? Are they safe from the new dangers that surround them, or are they going to get into trouble in a way you wouldn't expect?

Hi everybody! My name's Eva, and as you know I am writing this book with Elise! I would really love it, as I am sure Elise will too, if you voted and commented! Thanks guys and enjoy! 

-Eva x

*~* EDIT *~* I have spoken to Eva and I have looked at who is reading this and since there is at least ten of you reading it if this chapter gets 10 votes we'll start on writing the sequel! It doesn't matter when, as soon as I get 10 votes I'll start- if that's tomorrow then I'll start tomorrow, if it's in 3 years I'll start in 3 years. The only thing is if I get 10 tonight I'm not starting it tonight, sorry, but if I do, which I doubt I will the first bit will be up tomorrow! So if you want a sequel to this book then please vote, and it will be quicker for me to upload it! I've got 4 votes at the moment so only 6 more people to vote and we will start :3 

-Elise x

-Edit~ I have named the story- for quite a while actually I just forgot to update this, oops, sorry! It's called Two Teams of the Tower and it's up, it has 11 parts, it's still in the works, but like everything it's going slow- really sorry about that, I am really trying! Please, if you're intrested in the sequel please go and view that, if I get more reads/votes I'll probably be more influenced to write more! (Cheeky I know, but please?) Thank you! 

-Elise x