Chapter 44- The last chapter

As it was lunch next, Rose ran into the first bathroom she could find in tears. She didn't realise she was being watched. Moaning Myrtle flew behind her, almost like she was pacing, trying to think.

"Hellooooo" She said, scaring Rose

"Merlin! Oh Merlin's beard it's only you Myrtle! You scared me!" Rose gasped, spinning round and facing the ghost. Myrtle looked the same as she always did, the young Ravenclaw that got killed by the basilisk, but something seemed different about her. Her face wasn't stained with ghost-tears.

"I'm sorry" Myrtle sighed "What's the matter?" 

"Oh, it's um, it doesn't matter" Rose sighed. Just then Scorpius came running in

"Draco!" Myrtle exclaimed, flying over to Scorpius by the door "Draco, you're small again"

"For the hundreth time Myrtle, I am Scorpius, not Draco" the Scorpius turned to Rose "Rose, you know Petunia's just tormenting you, I put the ring in your pocket this morning, and I made it fly out of your pocket in potions hoping it would fall on your lap but Parkinson was also playing with the ring, so you couldn't pick it up"

"I guessed, but I have it now"  Rose sighed

"And you know I don't like Parkinson don't you?" Scorpius said, slowly taking steps toward Rose 

"Don't lie to me Scorpius"  Scorpius completely ignored Rose's comment and stepped closer towards Rose

"And you know I love you right?" Scorpius was now standing not even a foot away from Rose, he was staring into her eyes, begging her to believe him

"Don't l-" Rose started, but before she could finish her sentence Scorpius held her head and kissed her. Myrtle giggled behind them and then flew back to her toilet, leaving them alone. Scorpius slowly released Rose.

"I love you" he whispered

(So, this is the last chapter :o ohh, I'm currently in the process of writing the epilogue so that should be up either tonight or tomorrow night. Hope you enjoyed the book :) I have loved writing it)