Chapter 14

Five hours later the train reached the station. Rose looked nervously out the window and saw Ron and Hermione smiling at the train waiting for their children to get off the train. Rose gulped and looked over to Scorpius, who just smiled at her comfortingly. Rose looked back out the window to see Hugo walk over to their parents. He hugged them both and as he hugged Ron he looked into the window Rose was staring out of. He caught Rose's eye and smirked. Rose mouthed 'don't you dare' in reply and Hugo looked down in embarrassment.

"Come on Rosie" Scorpius said, grabbing her hand and pulling her up so she stood  "We should go now"

 Rose nodded and took one last look out the window and sighed. She let her hand drop out of Scorpius' as she got her trunk down. She looked at Albus and Ashlee who had already left and where heading towards Albus' parents. Rose and Scorpius walked out of the train side by side and Rose just managed to look up at Ron, and she saw what she was expecting. Ron was already bright red in anger at the two just walking together. Rose and Scorpius reached where Rose's parents were standing and they let go of their cases and they hugged each other, exactly as the plan went. They waved goodbye as Scorpius left to his family, who hadn't seen what had happened when he was standing by Ron and Hermione, which was lucky for him. Rose breathed in and slowly turned round and looked up to her Dad who was standing behind her. He was furious, just as Rose was expecting. Rose turned to the side to look at Albus and Ashlee who were standing a few meters away. Albus gave Rose a wink to say 'it will be okay' and turned back to his parents.

"WHAT?" Ron bellowed "DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING WITH MALFOY?" 

"Dad" Rose whispered, she was scared of her Dad when he got like this "Dad please"

"ANSWER ME ROSE WEASLEY!" Ron shouted back at her

"Dad! We're just friends!" Rose managed to say

"I TOLD YOU ABOUT MALFOY H-" Ron said, but Rose cut him off, after finally gathering up enough courage

"DAD! WE ARE JUST FRIENDS! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT HE'S LIKE! YOU DON'T GO TO SCHOOL WITH HIM!" Rose shouted. Without thinking, Ron slapped his daughter on the face, everyone who saw gasped, including himself when he realised what he had done. Rose looked up at him angrily, grabbed her trunk and her owl and ran off out of the platform. Scorpius, who had been watching from next to his parents, almost yelled when he saw what happened, he was the only one who had gotten out of the shock so he grabbed his wand and ran over to Ron

"HOW DARE YOU!" he yelled at Ron "HOW DARE YOU SLAP HER!" He was about to hex Ron when Albus yelled.

"Scorpius no!" he shouted. Scorpius lowered his wand and ran out of the platform to find Rose.