Epilogue

18 YEARS LATER

It was Rose's thirty-third  birthday, she was at her house with her closest family and friends around her. She stood by the bay window staring out of it. A little blond boy was crawling round her feet, pulling on her trouser legs. She turned around to see her husband, daughter and other son looking over to her.

"Come on Phoenix" Rose said, picking the boy up. 

"Are you coming Rosie?" Scorpius said, walking over and putting his arm round her "It's fine, what's there to be worried about?"

"Grandma just died Scorpius, you would think I would be a bit upset, don't you?" Rose sighed, walking into the room where the people Scorpius had invited to her party were. 

"Mummy?"  The blond girl said "Don't be sad. It's your birthday" 

"It's alright Carina " Scorpius said "Mummy's going to be alright."

They all walked into the neighbouring room, when they walked in everybody yelled "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" And crowded her. She glanced at Albus in the corner of the room with his wife, Caia, and his three children. Rose pushed through the people surrounding her and walked over to him

"You know this is almost what I have always wanted?"  Rose said, standing next to Albus, and looking out the window he was looking out of

"What? To be upset on your birthday? To have Grandma having died the day before your birthday?" Albus asked, confused

"No, that is why it is almost. Apart from Grandma not being here, this is exactly what I saw in the mirror of Erised, remember in our fifth year, when me and Scorp stumbled upon it when we are patrolling?" Rose smiled weakly. The noise grew louder behind her, with everyone at her party finding someone to talk to. Scorpius and Caia walked over to join them. Their children trailing behind them. Rose picked Phoenix  Orion up to stop him pulling on her trousers again. Carina Andromeda and Lynx Caelum came to either side of her, and Scorpius stood next to Lynx. Albus' children, Neville, Harmony and Leif, crowded round him and Caia stood next to her daughter, Harmony. 

"This is exactly what I saw in the mirror of Erised"  Rose whispered

"You know what Rose?" Scorpius replied "I saw exactly the same, and that's a promise"

THE END 

So, that's it, it's over :( I hope you guys enjoyed it like I enjoyed writing it for you to read :) if you have any suggestions that you didn't write about before about whether you want a sequel (give suggestion if you want that) or you would prefer a founders book, or a marauderers era book (as suggested by The_Magic_of_Ink- thanks for that XD) please comment. 

I hope you enjoyed it XD

Elise x

Forbidden Love (A Scorose Fanfiction) {COMPLETED}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें