Chapter 16

Just as Scorpius left Rose heard yelling from inside of the station, Rose recognised both the voices, one was Scorpius and the other was Ron. After a minute or two the yelling stopped and someone came outside. Rose knew it wasn't Scorpius so it must be Ron, she stood as still as possible between the leaves trying not to make a sound.

"Rose! I know you're out here!" Ron shouted "SHOW YOURSELF!" Rose didn't move or make a sound, if Ron wasn't insisting that she was out there he would have thought she wasn't.

"YOU CAN'T HAVE YOUR BOYFRIEND STICK UP FOR YOU! HE'S AN IDIOT AND I FORBID YOU FROM SEEING THAT PRAT" Ron bellowed. Rose couldn't take it any longer. She didn't want Scorpius being called and idiot or a prat and she knew she could see who she wanted. She stepped out of the bush and looked at her Dad.

"Don't you dare" She said "Don't you dare call Scorpius anything horrible like that" 

"HE IS A MALFOY! I WILL CALL HIM WHAT I BLOODY WANT!" Ron bellowed back "YOU ARE COMING WITH ME MISSUS, YOU ARE NEVER SEEING MALFOY AGAIN" He grabbed his daughters hand and tried to pull her towards the station, but Rose wouldn't move

"No" She said

"No?" Ron asked, he was getting angrier and angrier by the second

"I am not going anywhere with you" Rose stated and she folded her arms across her chest

"ROSE JANE NYMPHADORA WEASLEY! I AM YOUR FATHER AND YOU DO AS I SAY! YOU ARE COMING WITH ME" Ron bellowed

"NO DAD! I CAN DO WHAT I WANT! YOU DON'T CONTROL ME!" Rose screamed back at him. Again, without thinking, Ron slapped his daughter. Rose screamed in pain. Scorpius ran out of the train station closely followed by Narcissa Malfoy. Scorpius grabbed Rose's stuff out of the bush and put it in the car with his stuff. He pushed Rose towards the car and she got in. After he got in himself Narcissa sped away towards the Malfoy Manor in the countryside. 

One our later they arrived at the Manor. Scorpius got out their stuff and led her to the door of the manor. Narcissa unlocked the door and they went inside.

"Thank you Mrs. Malfoy, for letting me stay here" Rose said, her hand on her face where she was slapped, twice.

"That's is perfectly fine dear, and please, call me Narcissa. Let me see your face dear" Narcissa replied. She looked at Rose's face and gasped. "Come to the kitchen with me dear, let's make your face better" the two went into the kitchen. Narcissa gave Rose some potion and her face was bruised no more.

"Thank you Mrs. Malfoy" Rose replied

"Narcissa, dear" Narcissa corrected "I'll be in the garden if you need me, I'll let you have some time on your own"

"Thank you Grandma" Scorpius said and he lead Rose into the living room

"Wow Scorp" Rose said, in amazement of the house she was standing in "This house is amazing, it is huge!" 

"Father grew up here, he didn't want to bring me up here because there were so many bad memories for him, he hated how his father treated him, and he thought this place was horrible because of it. I don't see why it's so bad, I think it is wonderful really" Scorpius explained

"It is wonderful, this room, on it's own is just amazing, it must cost a fortune to get all this stuff, I wouldn't even dream of having this stuff it's so good!" Rose exclaimed "So your Dad didn't want to live here because there was too many bad memories of his Dad here?" 

"Yeah, Grandpa was a death eater, I think you might know, and he brought Father up in a way that made him think that if you are not pure-blood then you are scum, basically. And Grandpa basically bullied Father and Grandma into becoming death eaters, which neither of them liked.." Scorpius sat down on one of the plush green sofas on one side of the huge room with his head in his hands. Rose sat next to him and hugged him.