It's only right to think about

The sun had just rised and the first to wake up was Judy. She was surprised to find herself laying on the couch as well as finding Nick sleeping there too. She knew it wasn't his style to wake anyone up unless it was necessary.

She hopped off the couch and stretched her ears, arms and legs out. She moved to the kitchen where she was going to prepare herself some waffles and a glass of orange.

As she enjoyed her breakfast she noticed Nick was still sleeping on the couch. Memories of when she and Nick first first decided to live together came into mind.

It was seven months ago. At the time Judy was trying to look for a new apartment to live in. She really wanted to move out of her current living place and into one with more space.

She had just asked Clawhauser if knew of any place that was renting.

"Actually I do!" He said.

"Really?!"

"Yeah! Yesterday evening as I was shopping for groceries, I was talking to a friend of mine who works there at the market and he mentioned that his friend told him they had just finished renovating next door for any new residents. The manager of the apartments hasn't made any advertisements yet so right now should be a good time to go see the place before the word goes out."

"You think you can get me the adress of this place?"

"Yeah. I'll try right now actually!" Benjamin dialed the number of his friend. It took a bit but someone finally answered. "Hey, it's Benjamin! Sorry for bothering you pal but I really like to know the address and number of the apartment that you told me the other day that had just finished renovating and will be going into rent soon!"

"Wait-! I'm going to need to write this down!" Said Benjamin has he got a pencil and notepad ready in front of him. "Okay, go!" Benjamin wrote down the address and number. "Thanks pal!"

"It's not for me it's for my friend Judy!"

"Really? That would actually be helpful! Thanks! Okay Bye!" Benjamin then hanged up.

"So my pal just did us the favor of going to tell his friend to tell the manager about you. So I say you should call the number and hold a meet as soon as possible!" He says as he hands her the piece of paper.

"Thank you so much! You really helped me!" Judy said excitedly.

"No problem. What are friends for?"

"Judy! Ready to patrol?" Said Nick who had just came from using the restroom.

"Yeah let's go!" Before she turned to leave, she said thanks again to Benjamin.

"So, what got you all excited?" Asked Nick once they were in their police car.

"Clawhauser told me a place they were renting and gave me the contact information too!" She said excitedly.

"Hey, that's great! Hopefully it's the right place you're looking for!"

"Yeah! I'm planning to come by to this place during break!" She says as she hands over Nick the paper.

Nick looks at the adress. "The area isn't a bad place and it looks like to be located between a neighborhood and shopping center district."

"That sounds far from the station."

"That shouldn't be a problem. You could just get up more early than you usually do."

"But that would be a hassle every morning," She whined.

"Calm down. You still don't know anything about this place yet."

"You're right."

As they spent four hours of patrolling, taking reports and checking out anything the ZPD sents them, they finally got their one hour break. While Judy went to the apartments manager's office, Nick had left to buy lunch for the two of them.