When You're With Me

Three weeks have passed since the meet. Judy practiced so many times walking that by the end of the second week she was out of her wheelchair.

Lucas was doing well at his job at Coffee Day even though it annoyed him whenever he saw Jack and Everly walk in together in the mornings. He still went out in the evenings and nights to get any information he can get that may seem useful for him and for others that will exchange for cash.

Almost everyone was in Jack's office in the ZPD station. They each looked out the window, seeing the fair being set up in the park. The fair would be ready that evening.

Nick and Judy had their ZPD uniform on. They weren't on their shift right now since they accepted Chief's Bogo assignment in patrolling the fair. It was perfect for the plan.

The silence broke when Everly's phone began to ring. She left the room to answer the call.

"Jack, is Everly really okay with this?" Asked Judy.

Jack didn't look at her. "I've asked her a couple of times already and she has said she is."

"Well, if she is then I guess there's nothing for me to worry about."

"I can see Finnick setting up his art from here!" Says Allister excitedly.

"I'm still surprised to know he was an artist." Says Lucas.

"Who you think did the artwork on his van?" Nick tells them.

Finnick had his own tent full of his own artwork he made himself. The fair was a perfect place to show off his artwork and sell picture prints of the copy of his artwork. He even made a couple of postcards. Even though you were allowed to sell your artwork, Finnick didn't have the heart to do that. All his paintings were special to him.

"You know, Everly knows how to draw too!" Allister tells.

"Does she?" Asks Lucas.

"Yeah. Remember, she drew a drawing of the criminal who framed me!"

"Oh my goodness!" Judy said surprised. "You're right!"

"Did she take art classes? Because she never even use to draw back in the day," Jack asks.

"Actually, I don't know. She's never mentioned taking any classes. I only know she could draw was because when I once said that I wanted a logo for my future candy store, she came up with at least five. Two of them would have drawings of my face on them" Allister explained.

"You don't ask a lot about her, do you?" Says Nick.

Allister shakes his head. "She isn't one to share a lot about herself even if you ask her. You have to find out on your own."

"That's the truth."

They looked out the window again some more.

"Looks like they'll be having games out with prizes!" Says Allister.

"What are games without prizes," Says Nick. "They even a have dunk tank with the Cheif on it. Wouldn't that be a blast?"

"Yeah but you know the Cheif is only going to be at the dunk tank for a while. Gazelle is going to make an appearance so he wants to make sure he doesn't miss that!" Says Judy.

"Then I guess I'll make sure I don't miss dunking the Cheif as we patrol!"

Judy smiles at Nick's goal.

"Anything you want to do?"

"For the most I really hope to see Gazelle!"

"I'll make sure to put that on the list on what to do at the fair." Nick then glanced at Jack. "Hey Jack, any plans at having some fun at the fair?"