Move Along

"After talking to the bartender, I realize I left my phone back in the van so I leave to go get it. As I go out the door, I bump into her. When she saw me, she didn't look like she was happy to see me and ran away. I chase after her catching her by the arm right in the alleyway. I ask her why hasn't she been around and where she's been but before I can get an answer, I'm knocked out."

"She's hiding something!" Jack mumbles in realization.

"What?"

"She's hiding something!" Jack yells out. "That's why her friends wouldn't say anything or why she's hardly around. There's something she's keeping from me and not just me, all of us!"

"Jack's right!" Says Allister. "It may be the reason why she doesn't hang out with me or Lukas as much anymore! I hardly ever see her at work too."

"What could it be that she's hiding?" Asks Judy.

"I don't know but I'm going to get to the bottom of this!" Says Jack.

They use Finnick's van to go to Jack's place. In his home they find the place nice and clean.

"I thought I was going to find a mess here," says Jack.

"Last night before we all left we decided to clean up the mess we made," said Judy.

"Thank you, Judy." Jack smiled

"What are friends for?" Judy said with a smile.

"There's something I want give you and Nick," said Jack. He left to his room and came back. He held something in his right paw. "I want both of you, Nick and Judy, to investigate on the collars without me." He opened his paw revealing a key. "This is my spare office key, I want you two to use whatever you guys can to keep up with the investigation."

"What about you, Jack?" Asked Nick.

"I'm going to go find what Everly's up to so I'm sorry I won't be helping you guys with the collars. I'll get back to it once I find out what is going with that little bunny of mine."

"Oh right!" Finnick blurts out. "Before I chased black bunny, I was talking to the bartender. He's the father of the young waiter wolf who took us to the young preds. I learned that those friends of hers have been with her even before she was eighteen." Said Finnick.

"But I use to go to the same school with her," said Allister. "And I never saw her with anyone."

"That's because they all went to different schools. He told the only time they hanged out together was during the summer!"

"You know?" Judy started. "I always wondered about this after learning that Jack hasn't seen Everly for years. Around when in Everly's life did you left, Jack?"

"When she was still in middle school, why?" Asked Jack.

"Because I think that Everly had to be at least up to something within those years."

"Right. Something within those years," Jack repeated as began to ponder. "I think I have a couple of ideas I know where I'm going start."

"You think you'll be okay on your own, Jack?" Asked Nick.

"I will! But will you be okay investigating the collars case without me?"

"Judy and I started this case with out you. I'm sure we'll be fine on our own!" Nick smiled.

Jack laughed a bit with warm smile "That's the kind of enthusiasm I wanted to hear!"

"Since I know you might want to start getting ready, we'll leave for now." Said Judy.