Shut Up And Ride

Well this is a exciting chapter to write. Been planning this one for a while. Amv that I'm sharing isn't mine but it is nice to watch.

You'll know when to play the music once the scene comes up. 😎

Weeks passed with no sign or new clues of what will help solve the collaring or the whereabouts of the four young animals.

For the mean time, Officers Nick and Judy took on some cases in the mean time. From catching animals passing the speed limit to catching robbers. They've been doing well so far.

Detective Jack Savage took on a couple of cases as well. They weren't a challenge for him but it did help many who needed him.

It was the middle of a new month and the middle of summer. Where many vacation at Sahara Square to enjoy the beaches while others escape the heat by going to Tundratown. There were many places to go for every animal during the summer. Unless you were working as cops who weren't on vacation.

Judy was getting impatient as she sat in the driver's seat in the patrol car. She looked through the window as she can see Nick in the cafe talking to the young arctic fox making their coffees.

The two were on patrol in Tundratown and right now they stopped for a break.

After what seemed like forever, Nick finally came back to the patrol car with both of their coffees.

"You took forever," Judy says annoyed.

"Sorry about that. Was chatting with the young vixen in there. Turns out she's the daughter of an old friend of mine when I use to work at Wilde Times," says Nick.

Judy felt relieved. She decided to continue the conversation. "You told me before you use to work in Wilde Times because your dad owns the place. Does he still own the place now?"

"He still does. That's how I'm able to get in for free."

"Was it nice working there?"

"It had it's good sides like getting food for free but there were it's bad sides like having to deal with so many annoying animals that complain on the things they couldn't do."

"So it wasn't all fun and game?"

"No it wasn't, Hopps."

The two drank their coffee while they listen to the police radio.

Somewhere else in TundraTown, there was something going on at a far distant auto shop.

"Wow! That's the plan?" said Kly impressed. Kly came that day early in the morning to the auto shop so he could start helping his friends with the plan. Right now Everly just told him and everyone else the whole plan.

"Yeah! Anything wrong with it?" she asked everyone.

"Seems like a great plan!" says Honey Badger.

"I'm impressed that a rabbit like you came up with this," complimented Flynn, Lindsay's dad.

"Well I do have help. I show the the plan to Coustic and ask him what he thinks. He helps me if there needs to be any changes. Then I show it to Tom and Kevin a few times and if they give it the okay then we have a plan!" Everly explains.

"Nice to know that you have your plans checked out by others before you're in action."

"So," Lindsay begins to speak. "Am I close of becoming a member of your group?"

"You already were. Didn't Coustic tell you?" said Everly.

Coustic raised his left paw. "I didn't. I was busy checking with your plans a third time so I asked Honey Badger to do it."