Something That I Want

Awesome Zootopia Amv by Beikal

Morning in Zootopia.

"So are you going to ask her about last night?" asked Finnick as he was eating his cereal. Nick sat across from him drinking coffee from a green-yellow mug.

"Well I'm not sure if I should," said Nick. "I'm still a bit confused of what I should feel. I'm not sure."

"Then let me ask you this. Would you like her to kiss you again?" Finnick asked seriously.

Nick's cheeks blushed red. "Well...I..."

Meanwhile in Judy's room.

Judy was looking in the mirror making sure her uniform was on right. While staring, she dozed off remembering the dream she had last night.

Judy's Dream

Judy and Nick ran through the forest and slid down the hill. On ground level the two found a cave for them to hide in.

"I think we lost them!" said Judy. With her hearing, she could hear the theives running past their location.

"So now what, Carrots? We got the map to find King Richard," said Nick as he dusted his tan pants.

"We go find King Richard and bring him back to the castle so he could take his rightful place as King!" said Judy excitedly.

Nick sighed and shook his head. "You're lucky I love you or else I wouldn't be doing this," Nick mumbled. The fox completely forgot about Judy's great hearing.

Judy had sparkle in her eyes. "You love me?"

"Huh?!" Nick looked at her surprised and covered his mouth. "No! No I didn't!"

"Yes! Yes you did!" she said happily. "You said 'You're lucky I love you or else I wouldn't be doing this'."

She leaped on top of him.

"Hey! Hold on, Carrots! I think you just misheard!" Nick said trying to cover up his mistake.

"I did not, Nick Wilde! So come on! Admit it! You love me!"

Nick sighed in defeat. He looked her in the eyes, "Okay. I love you, Judy Hopps."

Judy squealed happily. "Yes! I knew it!"

"So, what do you say about it?" asked Nick sounding a bit nervous.

She looked at him, grabbed him by the ends of the collar of his shirt, pulled him towards her and planted him a kiss on the lips. After a few seconds, she let go of him. "What does that tell you?"

Nick smiled. "That I made no mistake in falling for you!"

She went ahead and hugged him. "I love you, too, Nick Wilde!"

End of Judy's Dream

Judy swooned as she layed on her bed. Thinking over and over about the kiss. She giggled when she imagined how the kiss must have felt. Soft, warm and sweet, she guessed.

It had to be one of the best dreams she's ever had. She sighed. If only she had the guts to kiss Nick like that.

Judy got up from her bed and got her composure. She walked out of her room to go get breakfast.

She saw Nick and Finnick at the table. She got annoyed when she saw Nick doing his usual bad habit of placing his feet on the table.

"Nick, get your feet off the table!" Judy yelled.