You Belong To Me

This amv by Beikal got to me as I was writing. Another shout out to Beikal for his incredible amv!

Nick didn't sleep for long as the sounds of his cellphone kept going off. They were messages from the other ZPD officers asking how was Judy. He sent one message to all of them saying he didn't know and still waiting for an answer. After that he got messages asking if he was okay. Nick ignored them. Instead he pondered about calling Judy's parents or not. It was really late and probably wouldn't want to waken up and be given news about how Judy's in the hospital. Instead he decided he just wait till he found out Judy's condition.

H glanced at his friends. Everly was asleep in the chair she was sitting while Lucas looked through his phone.

He wished he could have them go home but the two were so stubborn wanting to stay.

"Nick Wilde!" A male doctor badger called out.

Nick's ears went up in alarm. "That's me!"

"Judy's awake! She like to see you!"

Nick stood up and followed the doctor. As he walked through the hallway, Nick could feel his heart racing. He felt really nervous to see Judy especially because of the image of her he saw her last time. It really scared him to see her that hurt.

"Here she is," said the doctor as he stood by the room.

Nick quickly walked into the room and there he saw her. Judy resting on a big bed, arms and paws covered in white bandages while one white bandage covered her left bottom ear.

"Nick!" Judy said happily. Her smile and the voice that called his name made Nick feel much better.

"Judy, how you feeling?"

"In pain," she managed to smile.

"Ouch. Sorry for asking."

"It's alright. So,did you catch the criminal?"

"Yeah. Back up came and took him away."

"That's good. Sorry I didn't see what was coming. I should've-"

"Judy!" Nick called out. He knew she was about to blame herself. "I should've been quick enough!" He rather blame himself.

"No Nick!"

"Yes Judy! I should've captured him right when he was front of me when he was trying to escape. Then you wouldn't-" Nick clutched his paws as he came up with different scenarios in his mind of what he should've done to prevent Judy's accident.

"Nick! It's okay! It's none of our fault! It just- It just happened! Something we just have to risk doing when it comes to protecting others! I'm glad I got hurt instead of any other citizen!" Judy says. Hoping to calm down Nick.

Nick didn't think it was fair that this happened to her!

"Nick I'm-"

"Excuse me!" The doctor comes in interrupting what Judy was about to say. "I'm sorry to interrupt but we need to change you rooms, Ms. Hopps."

"Okay."

Two other doctors came in as they grabbed her bed and began to wheel it out. Nick followed. "Doctor?"

"Yes?"

"How is Judy's condition?"

"She has a few broken bones while the rest of her body is really bruised up. A few stitches were made on her body. Healing may take a couple of weeks or even more than a month till she can go out in the field again."

"I see." Nick said. "When can I visit her again?"

"You can ask about visiting hours at the front desk."

"But before I go. Can I at least see her before I leave? You didn't let us finish talking."

"Sure. She's being taken to the third floor. West wing. Room 32."

"Thanks!" Nick dashed to an elevator and went to the third floor. Going to the west wing, he passed room by room looking for room 32. He finally found it with the door open. He looked inside seeing they had just settled Judy inside. Once the doctors left, Nick went in.

"Hey, Judy. I wanted to see you before I leave."

Judy smiled. "Wish you could stay much longer."

Nick smiled back. "Same."

"Well get home safe,"

"Yeah and you get a good night's rest!"

"Sure!"

Nick gave her a wave goodbye and left.

Judy rested in her bed. She couldn't turn at all in a comfortable spot since it really hurt to move. She wished she wasn't in such a bad condition. Everything hurt.

Later that night.

Judy was by an open jail cell. Down the hall she can see two cops dragging in a animal with a muzzle on. As they brought the animal in front of her, they removed the muzzle.

"Hello Nicholas P. Wilde!" Judy said. "So what does the P stand for, huh? Predator? Like the predator you are!" She said in a cold tone.

"No!" Said Nick angrily. "Being a predator doesn't mean i did something wrong!"

"Then why does evidence point to you?"

"I don't know! Maybe cause I happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time?!"

"As punishment for your crime you are sentenced to be collared!"

"Collared?!"

Judy took out a collar that was attached on her back of the belt.

Nick eyes went wide open in fear when he saw the collar. "No! Please No! No! No!" He tried to escape but was grabbed by his arms by the two other cops. They bent him forward to Judy's height. Judy strapped the collar on his neck. A red light on the collar turned on.

"Looks good on you!" Judy tells him.

Nick glares and growls at her. A small spark stings Nick's neck, giving him pain.

The cops let him go. Nick drops to the the floor on his knees as he touches the collar on his neck. He looks at Judy, whose in from of him.

Judy smirks and looks at the collar on his neck.

"Looks like it works!" She says as she looks at the reflection of herself in Nick's feared eyes.

Judy wakes up. Breathing heavily and sweating from fear of the dream. She moved a bit but as pain hit her body, she realized she was bandaged up in the hospital.

"It was just a dream. A terrible one!" She whispered out loud. She was scared of the rabbit she saw that was in her dreams.

At Nick's and Judy's home. Nick woke up after hearing the sound of his front door close. He got out of bed and walked to the living room. He found Lucas waking from the couch.

"I think Everly just left," Lucas mumbled.

"I see," said Nick. He looked at the clock on the wall. 7:33. He decided to get ready for work.