If I should call you up

It was night. Judy and Nick parked nearby Wild Times.

The two didn't arrive in the police car they usually drive in. This was an investigation so they came driving their volkswagen while dressed in their street clothes.

"Here we are," said Judy. She looked at the large amusement park nearby. "You think if we don't find anything we could go here?"

"We should! It's been too long since I've been here."

"You've been here before?"

"Yeah. My father use to take me here when I was younger. He was always busy but he made time."

"That sounds really nice, Nick." She said with a smile.

"Anyways, we better get started. The shack should be that way."

The two found the shack that Lucas showed them in the picture.

"How are we going to get inside?" Asked Nick. Judy looked around the shack a bit. She noticed a rectangular window opened on the wall below the roof.

"There! The window!" She pointed. She climbed on the junk that were there while Nick followed. Nick used his night vision to look into the shack before entering. "Okay. All clear!" He says. The two hop inside.

The two try to look for anything that maybe belong to the bunnies. They find nothing but junk that maybe from the amusement park, Wild Times. Such as old signs, old popcorn machines, broken down claw machines, old fashioned booths, and more. There wasn't any sign of bunnies that may been there or anything that might have used for collars.

Judy sighed, "There's nothing around here."

"Wild Times?" Asked Nick.

"Might as well. We're done here."

The two got out of the shack and made their way to Wild Times. Nick bought their passes and went inside.

Judy was surprised on all of it. There was so many variety of ride and games and booths.

"So where do we begin?" Nick smiled at Judy. Judy looked around. The first thing that caught here eyes was a roller coaster. "There! The roller coaster!"

"The big rides already, huh? Sure Let's go!" Nick smiled. The two waited in line for twenty minutes and got on. The roller coaster had its hill that took you up and drop you down on steep hill making it go faster and took you to a loop then a turn. Judy and Nick were screaming along with the other riders. The ride got faster as it went onto a higher hill then down in the steep hill. Around a curb, a loop then began slowing down as it was now the end of the ride. The two got out and sat down on a bench trying to relax frm the excitement from the ride.

"Kind of wish it lasted longer but that roller coaster was crazy!" Said Judy excited.

"Then let's walk around and find another crazy ride!"

"Okay!"

They passed through tables, trucks and booths serving food. As Nick looked at each of them, his attention was caught when he spotted four bunnies at one table. He recognized the black bunny as Everly but didn't know who were the other older three. It came to his mind that they might be her other three older brothers and sister. As he remembered she had five who were in jail and seven who were still around in Zootopia. Though they didn't look like the ones from the picture, so it's the other few.

Nick tapped Judy's shoulder and glanced to the direction of the bunnies. Judy followed and was surprised. They knew what they needed to do. Split up and spy.

Nick wore a black fedora and hid beneath a crowd who were cheering on for two dancers competing.

Judy was wearing fake glasses and a pink cap. She stood in line waiting in a long line for food at a stand while in her ear was a hearing device. The device will hear the conversation Everly and her siblings were having. Nick earlier had rolled a marble that was the other piece connected to the device but didn't just listen. It was also recording the conversation.