And Invest a Dime

The next day at the ZPD station.

Nick and Judy brought Lucas with them to discuss the information he had to Cheif Bogo.

"This serious!" Said Cheif Bogo.

Both Nick and Judy had their ears down, worried about what's going to happen next.

"Officer Hopps and Officer Wilde! I would like you two to take this case," says Cheif Bogo.

"Yes sir!" The two said at the same time.

"File all of this information before you two go patrolling."

"Yes sir!"

Once the three left the office, they were alarmed to hear a familiar voice yelling.

"I'm telling you guys! You got the wrong raccoon! He's been framed!"

The three turned to see coming inside the station was two cops dragging in a calm raccoon while a black fur rabbit followed right behind yelling.

"Hey Allister!" Clawhauser greeted as they dragged his friend by his desk. He then noticed Everly. "And long time no see, Everly!"

Nick, Judy and Lucas walked up to them.

"What's going on?" Asked Judy.

"This raccoon here was caught on tape stealing money from a safe down from a supermarket last night." Said the Rhino cop.

"I'm telling you it wasn't him! I know Allister wouldn't do such a thing!" Yelled out Everly.

"It's no use Everly. They don't believe I'm being framed. Let's just wait and they'll see I didn't do it!" Said Allister clamly.

Everly just growled and crossed her arms. As she turned to Clawhauser, she noticed a pencil and paper on a clipboard in front of his desk. "Can I borrow those?" She asked pointing to the two items on the desk.

"Go ahead!" He said.

She took them and began drawing.

"If we watch the time it happened and what time you were at, surely we'll see you're being framed." Said Judy.

"The problem with that is I went on break at the time so I left and that's when the robbery occurred."

"But where did you go?"

"I was at the back of the store. Unfortunately, the camera for there went out during the robbery."

"Looks like our criminal had this planned out!" Said Judy.

"Here! I got a drawing of the criminal!" Said Everly as she showed off a drawing of an older looking raccoon with ruffled fur.

"How do you know how he looks like?" Asked Nick.

"I looked at the recordings and looked at the theif very carefully!"

"This is wonderful! We'll use this to track him down!" Says Judy.

"Judy, what about our other case?" Asked Nick.

"The other case can wait! We'll start with this one right now!"

After an hour of research, the duo were able to come up with an idea on how to capture their raccoon! They were going to need help though.

Later that night, everyone hid outside of a convenience store where they had three raccoon employees working the night shift. Nick and Judy were dressed for undercover inside the volkswagen with Lucas and Everly with them because they begged on wanting to watch. The plan was to capture the criminal inside the convenience store.