It's Another Bad Dream

Morning in Zootopia.

Everyone was having breakfast at Judy's and Nick's home including Jack. They were all having blueberry pancakes, using the blueberries from Judy's family farm.

"So what are your plans for solving this case?" Finnick finally asked as he broke the silence.

"Well, for now we're going to keep on investigating. There's a chance we missed something," says Judy.

"The preys that were captured are being questioned so hopefully one of them will say something that help us find the other hide outs," says Nick.

"And if we question anyone who works at the maple syrup company, there's a chance one of them might've seen something. Turns out, some of the workers there didn't know about the collars in the attic." Jack tells.

"Wonder how many hide outs there are in Zootopia," says Allister.

"They're probably one in every district. Since they're preys, I doubt they be hiding in the dark." Lucas says before taking a drink of his glass of orange juice.

"True. Most preys don't have night vision. Though where ever their other hide out could be any-" Judy stopped as soon as her ears picked up a sound of someone coming up stairs outside. "Someone is coming upstairs!"

"Are we expecting anyone else? Or is Everly just getting home?" Asked Nick.

Everyone waited quietly. Knocks could be heard from next door. Then mumbling of two talking. After a few seconds, the sound of door opening and closing.

Judy got up and looked outside the door. "I think who ever it was went inside Everly's home."

Jack got up from his seat, went outside towards Everly's home. He knocked on the the door but as he waited no one answered. Irritated, he knocked on the door harder. "I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE! OPEN THE DOOR!"

Few seconds later the door opens revealing the little black bunny. Jack's anger changed to concern when he saw her. She looked very tired. She wasn't in her pajamas but in a dark blue hoodie. Her ears were droopy and looked like she had a runny nose as her nose looked red.

"You're sick. How did you get sick?!" He said worried.

"I didn't slept well last night," she said not looking at him directly.

"Then back to bed!" He said as he began to push her inside. He stopped when he noticed the grey fox in the kitchen preparing a sandwich.

"Whose he?" Asked Jack as he slowly began to take out his gun from the inside pocket of his blazer.

Everly held his arm, "He's my friend!" She said with a serious look in her eyes.

Jack was surprised to see her that way as she held his arm tight, protecting the fox.

"Something wrong?" Asked Tom, the grey fox.

Right then, Judy, Nick, Finnick, Allister and Lucas showed up in the doorway.

"Something up, Jack?" Asked Nick.

"Nothing. Apparently the grey fox there is Everly's friend." Jack tells them. Everyone looked at the fox.

Tom waved his paw at them. "Hello."

"Everyone out!" Everly yelled out. "Out!" She said as she began pushing Jack to the doorway. Jack angrily turned around and looked at Everly.

"Who is he?!"

"A friend!"

"I need more than that," He said sternly.