So Very Fine

It was fifteen minutes till nine. In Judy's office, Nick waited patiently as he kept looking at the time in his phone. Eager to meet Jack. Meanwhile Judy was looking through her computer at an unfinished report about the collars case. Since there wasn't anything new there wasn't much to write. She sighed and saved the page. She glanced at Nick. She found it kind of cute how much Nick was so worked up about this Jack guy. Though she was concerned about Everly as well but she hoped that maybe this Jack actually happens to be a friend and is actually taking care of her. Better than having the idea of Everly helping her older siblings with work on the collars.

"10 minutes till 9! Time to contact Clawhauser!" Said Nick as he searched his contacts. "Clawhauser, anyone suspicious come in?"

"No. Sorry, Nick. Not anyone except criminals but of course they're already being arrested."

"There's still eight minutes till nine. Keep an eye out in case someone does come in."

Judy just rolled her eyes. "Nick, did you mention to Clawhauser that Jack may have Everly with him?"

"No."

"Ask Clawhauser if Everly is in the station."

"Clawhauser, did Everly came in by any chance?" Nick asked through his phone.

"Actually yeah! I saw her come in with the new guy around seven. She looked sick but she said she was on the process of getting better."

"WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY THIS BEFORE?!" Yelled out Nick in disbelief.

"Cause she told me that not to mention to anyone she was here especially you and Judy."

"Where is she now?!"

"On the second floor in the new guys office."

Nick hanged up and ran out of Judy's office.

"Nick!" Judy yelled out.

Nick walked in looking at Judy as he smiled at her nervously. "Sorry. Forgot."

He grabbed the handles of her wheel chair and wheeled her to the elevator. On the second floor, the two passed by a few doors till they finally found one office door that had a silver plaque with black letters engraved with the name Detective Savage on it.

The two never seen it before so it may be the one they're looking for. Nick knocked on the door. To their surprise, it was Everly who answered. She had the same surprised expression as they did.

She shut the door close.

"Everly, open this door!" Said Nick.

"No!"

"At least tell us what you're doing here," said Judy.

The door opened but it wasn't Everly this time. It was a young male rabbit with grey fur and black large stripes on his ears and sides of his face. With cold blue eyes. He was wearing a white collar shirt with a black blazer over it and black pants.

Judy and Nick were very surprised to see he was a rabbit, especially Judy.

"Who may you two be?" He asked.

"That voice!" Nick thought. It sounded like the deep male voice from yesterday over the phone.

"I'm Officer Judy Hopps!" Judy introduces. "And you?"

"Detective Jack Savage."

"You're Jack!?" Said Nick dumbfounded.

Jack smirked as he looked at the fox. "So you're Nick. I see you were telling the truth about being a cop."