Only Where We Know

Nick and Everly showed their passes at the entrance and went into Wilde Times.

"So will you tell me now why you decided on Wilde Times?" Asks Nick.

"Why? You suspect something from me?" Asks Everly.

"Well, I didn't think the place you would have wanted to come to as a date would be an amusement park," says Nick.

"While we're here, can't we just have some fun?" she says turning away.

Nick looks at her surprised. He felt something weird as if this happened before.

Outside of Jack's place, the two rabbits were in Jack's car starting the car to drive to Wilde Times. Their plan was to spy on them since sitting around and waiting for them wasn't going to be Jack's choice.

They parked at the parking lot and made their way onto the amusement park.

"I hope they don't catch us," says Judy.

"It shouldn't matter if they do. They never exactly told us where they were going," says Jack.

"Right," says Judy remembering the reason they found out was because Finnick told her. Judy looked around noticing crowds of animals. "You know this ain't going to be easy to find them."

"I know but we're going to have to try. I'm not going to let Nick date the black rabbit without my supervision!"

"She's old enough to watch over herself! And you known Nick for a while now! He won't try anything."

"I know," Jack grumbles.

"So you guys only came to spy on Everly's date with Nick?"

The two turn around, surprised to see the three predators who Everly is friends with.

"We wouldn't even spy on them! Unless it was some kind of task that is but since there isn't we can have fun here in Wilde Times!" says Tom.

"You were okay when you just said the first part!" says Coustic.

Tom looked up at Kevin, who nodded in agreement.

"So, you guys going to tell on us once you see the black rabbit?" asks Jack as he eyed them. Kevin removed his shades eyeing Jack back.

The two stood like that for minutes. Jack was about to lose it as his left ear was beginning to twitch every few seconds.

"Kevin," Tom spoke up. "You should stop before you break out a war."

Kevin places his shades back on.

Jack taps his foot in frustration feeling close to be defeated.

"You guys want to hang out with us for a while? It be better than spying on our friends!" Coustic suggests.

Back with Nick and Everly. Nick followed wherever the black rabbit wanted to go. She picked the rides, the games and the rest stop to eat. He couldn't help but feel he has done this before with someone else. Someone from a long time ago.

At their rest stop, Nick chose a watermelon flavor fruit drink and bug kabob. The rabbit chose tacos and lime flavor drink. Nick always found it odd since he's known her that she actually eats bug food. Food with bugs were mostly eaten by predators while most preys ate foods with fruit and vegetables. What made her taste buds different? Nick wondered.

"You don't remember me do you?" Everly asks Nick.

Nick smiles, "This isn't a real date, right?"

Everly shakes her head. "No. What I really wanted was to let you know that you were and still is someone very important to me."

"What did I do to gain that title?" Nick asks.

The black rabbit smiles, "Years back when you were still working here at Wilde Times, I snuck in here as my plan of running away. Except my plans were foiled when you found me sneaking around. Though you didn't turn me into the cops instead you let me in go on the rides. Then you talked to me and began convincing me to go back home. In which you succeeded."

"I had to! You were just a child at the time!"

"I was a teen!"

"I know but you acted like such a child back then that it was hard to believe that you were a teenager. Though I don't think I ever met a child who was going through such emotional distress like you were!"

Everly just sticked out her tongue. "You remember me now?"

"Yeah. Can't believe I already met you though I get the feeling there was more to that than just convincing you to go back home."

"Well, you did say if I ever came back you'll help get me a job here but when I did came you were gone. I wasn't interested in working here unless you were here."

Nick sighs and rubs the back of his neck. "Sorry about that."

"It's alright. Heard from a few of your old coworkers that you were tired of working here so you could stick to your full time job in hustling the animals in Zootopia!"

Nick just rolled his eyes, "Almost forgot what blabber mouths my old coworkers use to be."

Elsewhere in Wilde Times, the three predators and two rabbits were together as a group by the booth that was selling caramel apples.

"It's not a real date?!" said Judy and Jack surprised.

"From what I could tell, it's not. The black rabbit just wants some time alone with Nick. He may be the fox that cheered her up when she was on the run at a young age," says Coustic.

"Is he," Judy asks.

"We don't know. Only she will know," says Coustic.

Judy looks over at Jack. "Did you Everly knew Jack?"

"No! I didn't even know she even knew a fox nevertheless she was friends with one!"

Tom smiles at Jack, "And what a surprise she made two fox friends!"

Jack frowns in displeased.

"Correction," says Coustic says. "Three. She was friends with that black fox."

"Oh yeah! Lukas! Forgot about that guy."

"Everly doesn't mention him?" asks Judy.

"Not really. We hardly hear much about him. Why?" asks Tom.

"Was just wondering."

"If it's because that fox has feelings for her, she doesn't feel the same way." Coustic tells.

"How do you know that?" asks Judy.

"She told us."

"Oh," Judy says surprised.

Nick and Everly went to exit Wilde Times. "You sure you want to leave?" asks Nick.

"Yeah. Not up for games right now."

"That's too bad. I was hoping I learn more about you!"

"You mean like the things I can do and what I've been keeping secret?"

"Yes! That!"

"You're going to have to wait till tomorrow. My friends and I would like to see you and your team at your place. It's all top secret so make a wise choice on who you invite or we won't speak!"

"Alright and by friends do you mean those friends of yours from that bar?"

"Yes. I already learned you guys met them as you guys tried to investigate them while trying to look for me."

"Sorty but it's our job as cops to investigate anything suspicious that needs answers."

"Right, well," Everly turns around. "You guys ready to go home?"

Nick turns around. He's surprised to see her friends and Judy and Jack as well.

"We're going home, see ya tomorrow guys!" She says as she leaves with Tom, Coustic and Kevin.

"Yeah, tomorrow!" Nick says back. He turns to Jack and Judy. "Wilde Times? You guys chose this place as a date?"

"Well, we couldn't just leave a young rabbit alone with an old fox!" Jack says.

Nick growls, "I'm not old!"