Baby, the skies will be

The group was at the fair by Finnick's tent watching Jack as he was scolding Everly by Finnick's van.

Everly told them the reason she left was because she got a call from a delivery company that they found her not home so they kept her package and would have to pick it up at the delivery office. Also, the reason she didn't answer her phone was because it was turned off to save battery as it only had 20% at the time.

"Say something before you leave and if your phone needed charging then you could've left it at my office. Both our phones use the same charger." Jack scolded her. "You understand? Don't ever leave without saying anything!"

Everly nodded her head as she looked him in the eyes. She sighed. "Yes. I understand!"

"Good cause I'm confiscating your phone for the day!" He says with her phone already in his paw.

"What!?"

"Sorry part of your punishment!" He says as he places it in the inside the pocket of his blazer.

The two walked towards the group.

"Since animals are just beginning to show up, all of you can have some fun at the meantime. I'll be patrolling a while on my own to see if anyone suspicious shows up. So enjoy the time you guys have till tge investigation starts!" Jack instructs. "And before I forget. Since Everly doesn't have a phone at the meantime on her, she can't be wandering on her own. So it's either walking with Allister and Lucas or Nick and Judy?"

Everly looked at him angrily.

"Sorry but I can't have you leaving without saying anything again," he said with a serious look on his face.

"Allister. Lucas." She said simply.

"Enjoy yourself!" He said back.

Everly turned away, leaving. While Lucas and Allister followed behind.

"Don't you want to use this time to spend time with her?" Judy asks.

"Hopefully later. I'm going to go now," says Jack as he begins to leave.

"Hey, Nick! Did you see when you went with him earlier, he was serious about putting up my artwork?" Asked Finnick.

"From what I saw, he looked like he meant it." Said Nick.

"That's great. I almost thought he was messing with me but I guess he is a good guy!"

"Yeah."

"Can you guys buy me some food later? I'm going to get hungry staying here for so long!"

"Will do, Finnick!" Said Nick. "Ready to go, Officer Hopps?"

"Whenever you are, Officer Nick!"

The two left, beginning to walk through the fair. Patrolling to see if anyone was being suspicious.

"Well it's been fifteen can we go play one game now?" Asked Nick.

"It's only been fifteen minutes but yeah let's play! So which one?" Judy asked knowing the answer already.

"Dunk the Cheif in the Tank!"

"Alright. Let's go."

When they got to the game, they bursted out laughing over the sight. They weren't the only ZPD officers who there to play. Other officers were there surrounding the game.

They walked up to the group of cops. One of them was right now at their last ball but they miss.

"Is that all you really got?!" Asked Cheif Bogo.