Guardian Angel

Cheif Bogo was at the station telling the media about Nick's collaring.

It was going on live. Many in Zootopia were learning about it at home, in markets, waiting rooms, resturaunts and so on.

Meanwhile at the Research Center, Nick was meeting with his parents. It has been a long time since he ever spoke to them.

"My son, a cop, we're so proud to know this of you," Says Nick mom.

"Yeah. Sorry you guys had to find out this way," Nick grinned nervously.

"Nonsense, surely they'll get rid of that collar no sweat," says Nick's father.

"You guys met, Judy Hopps? She's the rabbit who got me this job."

"We did and the jackrabbit who was with her. They really speak highly of you. I'm proud. Not all predators get such high words coming from prey."

"Yeah. It's only been a couple of months and just now I feel like we just made a team. It's nice to finally feel like what's to be in a pack," he says with a smile. Nick's mother hugs him, "I'm glad you do, Nicky!"

Nick blushed. He wanted to tell her not to call him by that nickname anymore but since it's been so long seen he seen his mother, he'll let it slide.

Exiting a diner, Judy was carrying a bag of breakfast to go. While Jack carried the coffees. "Is this really necessary, Judy?" Jack asks. "Of course! Sine we're meeting Nick's parents parents we might as get along with them!"

Jack smirks. "You know? You're not Nick's girlfriend so it's not like you're meeting with them so you can get their approval to date him."

Judy blushed madly red. "It's not like that!" She says flustered. "I'm just glad to be able to meet them!"

"Yeah, right!"

"Anyways, did you ever get to meet Everly and her friends?" Judy changes the subject.

"No. Unfortunately. I tried asking about them at that same bar but I was told they were busy. They won't be meeting with anyone any day soon."

Judy felt bad for him, "That's too bad."

When the two arrived at the Research Center, they found Cheif Bogo at the lobby.

"Cheif Bogo! Hello, sir!" says Judy respectively.

"Officer Hopps, while I was giving my speech, Clawhauser received a letter for you!" says Bogo.

"A letter?"

Cheif Bogo hands it over to her. Judy observes it and notices the familiar red wax seal on the back. It had the B letter on it. "Mr. Big!" she thinks. She carefully opens it and reads the contents.

Dear Judy,
I've learned of your situation of your dear friend Nick. To tell you the truth, a close friend of mine son was once found collared as well. None of us knew what to do in this kind of situation. Even having the best engineers couldn't help. We all thought all hope was lost. That was until someone dared to sneak into my place. When we caught the stranger, we found the lurker in the room of the child. The child was the one to stop us from hurting the stranger as he believed the stranger was the one who could help remove the collar. After giving him the chance to live, several minutes later he succeeded in removing the collar. The boy was free. That stranger became a friend of the family and still is today.

As the godmother of my granddaughter, you're part of my family. So surely I'll help you. Though I do have some conditions. This stranger's identity is not be known to the media nor by any engineer nor anyone outside. They're identity needs to remain a secret. Only you, your cheif, Nick and that jackrabbit friend are the only ones who are allowed to know. Expect the strangers arrival today at 3pm.

Sincerely yours, Mr. Big

Judy looks up. "Someone is coming later today to help! To help remove the collar off of Nick!"

Later, at the Research Center at 2:55 p.m.

"Officers are outside guarding the place, sir!" says Judy to Cheif Bogo. "And Nick's parents went home with Finnick at our home!"

"The engineers are out making the media think they're in their lunch break!" says Jack.

"So far so good," says Cheif. "Now we need to wait for is this stranger."

"Cheif Bogo!" Someone calls in the walkie talkie. "Five Officers down! Five officers down who were guarding by the alleyway!"

Alarmed Cheif Bogo commands a officer to investigate and calls for a few more to come to the center.

Both Jack's and Judy's ears hear noises coming from the ceiling. Sounds of running through the airvent. Both of them follow the sound leading to Nick's room. The two go in and take out their hand guns pointing them to the only airvent in the room.

The door of airvent was knocked out then coming out of it was a black rabbit.

Both Judy and Jack were surprised. They lowered their guns. "You?" Jack questioned.

"Yes I'm the stranger who I'm sure Mr. Big informed Judy that will be arriving at 3p.m." says Everly.

"But why didn't you just came here instead of coming in secret?" asks Judy.

"That should be obvious! I can't let my brothers and sisters know I'm the one destroying their precious collars!" she says.

"That makes sense but couldn't you've told at least us?"

She shook her head. "If I did that they may end up thinking I'm working for the cops. They won't trust and even suspect them of me. I even had to make them think I helped them make the slip at that time of the fair."

"The fair?! What did you do?!" Judy says sounding a bit upset.

"Let me guess!" Yells out Nick. Reminding everyone he was still in the room. "You probably told them to watch their backs or sonething before leaving the tents and when we went to chase after them, you called them we were after them."

"My part may have been small but after having a heart to heart talk with them they believe I'll help them no matter what because they're family."

"They'll be hurt if they ever find out by this."

"I know."

"So, you're going to remove the collar off me or what?"

Everly smirks, "That's what I came to do."

This update is for DogeWarrior who waited patiently for this update! (Live! My reader! Live!)

To all my readers!
Feliz Navidad!
Happy Holidays!

To all my readers!Feliz Navidad! Happy Holidays!