And You For Me

Flashback, Coustic Pov coninues

It's been an hour since we came and the party has been great. We've met so many great animals. Predators to be precise.

I was talking to a badger named Claude. He was telling me about himself of how he's into soccer and enjoys playing with a team. "It feels really great, y'know? Being in a team!" He says excitedly.

"Well I don't know much about being in a team but I know it does feel nice to be in a group of friends."

"Speaking about friends, isn't that bear over there a friend of yours?"

I turned and find Kevin just standing aside with arms crossed. "I'll be back," I tell Claude.

"Not enjoying yourself?" I ask Kevin.

"Doesn't it feel odd to you? That the DJ's playing music in the vans are a hippo and a rhino and this a party for predators!" He says.

I look at the two DJ's and see he was right about them being prey. "Yeah but they're just DJ's! That's not much to be concerned about."

"This party feels odd to me."

"If I find whose in charge of this party will it make you feel calm?"

"Yeah!"

"Alright! I'll be back!"

I go back to Claude and ask him. "So whose idea was this party?"

"I don't know actually. When I came, the place was barely being filled up with predators."

I needed more information. Enough to help Kevin calm himself. I wouldn't want my friend worry during the whole party while Tom and I have fun.

"How old you think is everyone here?" I knew by the sight of everyone here were teenagers but I felt like asking in case there were any younger or older preys around.

"Probably about the ages 14 to 17. I know I see some who are in different grades from my school so that's how I think is the age of mostly everyone here."

Highschool Students are the majority here?! "But why Highschool students?"

"Maybe cause they know how to keep a secret or something?"

I doubted that was it but it was a possibility.

"Okay then. Who told you about this party?"

"A friend gave me flyer," Said Claude.

"A flyer. Tom got the same thing. Exuse me for a minute!" I left to look for Tom. If there was someone handing out flyers then maybe it could may be soneone who was hosting this party. I looked around and found him sitting with others on the sand by the bonfire.

"Tom!" I called out.

He turned and looked up at me. "Something wrong, Coustic?"

"Where did you get that flyer! The flyer for this party!"

"When I was passing by through the neighborhood, some soccer players who I passed by handed one to me. Why you ask?"

"Kevin finds this whole party odd and so I'm looking for information!"

"There's a chance that Kev already fidd that! He found enough information to say this party is odd!"

Really? Then why make ne go around out of this trouble to do this?

"Then why does he have me going around asking?" I asked.

"Because he wants you to see it for himself!"