Last to Know

Another base was found and the one who called the ZPD over was the same mystery caller from last time. Officer Hopps, Officer Wilde and Detective Jack Savage investigated together. What surprised them in this new finding that this time there was a truck full of parts hidding in the delivery boxes for the restaurant. Discovering that somewhere else someone was secretly sending the equipment to the hidden collar hidden factory.

There were a couple of mysteries unsolved. Who flattened the tires, lit up the fireworks, threw in the stink bombs and turned of the jam cams?

They could only guess it was the same mystery caller whose been revealing the criminals base.

Few days later, Tuesday.

Nick woke up from sleeping on the small couch in Jack's office. He looked around finding he was by himself. He dialed Judy's number.

As he let it ring, the sound of a phone ringing could be heard outside of Jack's office. "Nick! If you're awake could you open the door? I'm holding to cups of coffee and they're really hot!" Judy yelled.

Nick dashed to open the door.

"Thanks! Here! This one is yours!" Judy said handing him the other coffee. He took it and thanked her.

"So, where's Jack?" Nick asked even though he wished he didn't.

"He went home. I saw him leave last night while you and I fell asleep in his office."

"And you didn't say anything?"

"I couldn't. He looked troubled when I saw him leave."

"What could be possibly bothering Jack Savage?"

"Everly."

"Why her?"

"Because she means a lot to him. He's cared for her for a long time," she says. "For days now he's been trying to get in contact with her but she hasn't answered her phone or replied back to his texts. We've tried going to her place but we find her not home. All this is making Jack worry."

Is this why you were around him so much? Nick thought. "Is this why you two are throwing a pary for her tomorrow?"

"Yeah. Jack hopes that she'll come to her own birthday party that he's throwing at his place."

"It should work. Plus where else would she be on her own birthday?" Nick thought. "Anywhere. That little rabbit could be anywhere when she's not around us."

"You think so?" Said Judy worryingly.

"I believe so. "

When Nick took a look at Judy, he saw the worry look on her face. Nick sighed. He actually had an idea how to find Everly but he was going to have to do it quick because tomorrow was going to be the black bunny's birthday.

The next day at noon, Nick and Finnick met up with Lukas at his work place. Lukas had just clocked out of work so the three sat down for a drink of coffee at a table.

"I read your text. I'd be happy to assist you guys finding her!" Said Lukas.

"Of course you would be," mumbled Finnick.

Lukas cheeks turned red. "Uh yeah," he said embarrassed. "Where do we start?"

"Here in downtown! Her job is here and so is where she lives. Someone somewhere has to at least seen her go somewhere after leaving one of the two." Said Nick.

"Okay then let's go!"

They left in Finnick's van to the market street. There is where they'll start.