This Couldn't Be More Unexpected

Summer.

Summer was Everly's favorite season. Not because there wasn't any school nor it was the best time to head to the beach. Her reason for the summer was actually because she loved the warm feeling of the sun and that she got to see her friends. Her only friends actually.

Before she met her friends, life in her world felt pretty lonely

"Everly!" Yelled out Tom waking up the rabbit from her sleep.

She hummed as she woke up.

"Come on! Get up! We got to meet Coustic and Kev soon!"

"Okay I'm getting up! First, get out of my room!"

After Everly finished getting ready, she met up with Tom outside of the apartment leaning on his motorcycle waiting for her. He threw her a spare helmet. It was too big for her but it didn't matter.

They went all the way to the Rainforest District so they could meet up with their friends at the diner called Labyrinth. It wasn't well known and the food was only okay which made the perfect place for the four friends to meet, but there was a bigger reason why they were meeting there. Last night as they looked through the papers they took, they found another secret base that might be in there at that District.

Inside the Labyrinth.

"A secret transport. Thats how these collars are given to others and why there are more being made. For sure we know from the documents it's somewhere here in Rainforest District." Coustic explained.

The four were sitting together at a round table. To not look suspicious, they had video game magazines on their tables making others think they were talking about a video game and of course they ordered lunch.

"We have two weeks to set a plan! From the documents, it says they make their deliveries at Friday nights!" Said Everly in a low voice. "The second Friday of next month will be the day we start the plan into action!"

"Good thing classes for me are over before then but don't Tom and Kevin work that day?" Asked Coustic.

"Yes which is perfect because I think the reason why they deliver on Fridays is so their trucks can hide amongst all the other night deliveries."

"Then good thing Kev works as a delivery animal."

"Yes. Once we figure out the places around that base, Kevin will do a delivery around there on the first Friday to see how they get in. While the rest of us will go through Savage City to look closer in whatever building they head in. Then we can use our toy car with spy camera to look inside and find a way to sneak inside and create more to the plan from what we find."

"Three blueberry pies, one medium size bowl of Cookies n cream, and four sodas." The waiter said as he placed the orders on the table.

Meanwhile at Jack's place.

Jack had just got out of the shower. He was only wearing black pants while his white towel was hanging over his neck. He sat on the end of his bed deep in thought remembering the past.

Starting with the age of thirteen.

He remembered when he first met her, Everly. Removing her from on top of another kid who she was beating up. He did that so many times at first but as the days passed and the two began talking, sge finally calmed down.

It was around when he met Kay when he realized just how important she was to him. No one has ever needed him as much as she did.

Right after pulling her off another student he held her, "It doesn't matter what everyone says! You're not a mistake! There's nothing wrong with you!"